Chapter 2

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Sleep hasn't take over the mind of the heritage Prince of the Hatake clan, Kakashi Hatake for a week now while he was still daydreaming about the little maid he bumped into.

You could see the determination in his eyes as he got off from his bed, dressed up and head to his class with Kurenai when he heard water splashing around. It was the little maid!

He hid around the corner as he watched the long haired, bandaged around the chest boy dance majestically around the flowing water who seemed to be dancing with him. It was truly a magical sight!

A few minutes must have past by because the town bell rang, indicating it was 8am and to be specific it was the time for the little maid to leave, making him remember that he was late for Kurenai's class.

Kakashi's POV

"Kakashi Hatake! Where were you!" Kurenai said in a very high voice, making it sound very aggressive.

"Maa, I'm sorry Kurenai, I was admiring a beautiful angel who fell from heaven," I said passionately, thinking the little maid dancing around the water.

"What! Who is it!" Kurenai asked frantically, naming possibly every omega in the Konohagakure no Sato. Then it gave me a reality shock, I don't even know his name!

All I knew was that he was a maid! He has an attractive personality, good sense of clothing and polished in behavior. Physically he is good looking, a little shorter than me, sharp featured, well built, balanced weight.

The thought stayed in my head, affecting my whole mood for whole of Kurenai's illusionary ninja techniques class.....

Iruka's POV

As I finished my training, I felt a presence disappear out of nowhere. I need to be careful where I do my sorcery practice, I thought openly, walking towards the orphanage where a little blond haired boy was waiting for him. He looked pretty sad but when he saw me, he rushed over, tackling me into a hug.

"Iruka-sama!" The little boy said happily, all the sadness disappearing from his face.

"Hey Naruto! How have you been doing!" I said, glad to see the young boy again, ruffling his hair.

"You should have seen Rock Lee, he showed me a new move! It's called 'Leaf Hurricane!' " Naruto shouted loudly, jumping forward and doing a quick combo of spinning kicks. I clapped enthusiastically, giving him all the attention he wanted. Until...

"Hey, did you hear about the Uchiha clan, I heard they were all killed except for Fugaku Uchiha's son, Sasuke Uchiha," I heard some lady say and the other agreed. Sasuke, oh no!

"Naruto! Get on my back quickly!" I said clearly, getting on my knees to feel Naruto holding on to my neck, I launched us into the air, jumping house to house to the Uchiha residence.

"Naruto, you better close your eyes," I said to the little blond boy behind him. When I felt Naruto's chin digging into my back, signalling that his eyes are closed, I continue the journey to Uchiha Sasuke's home.

It was awful, there were bodies laying there, no sign of spirit in their bodies at all though there were going one by one by the Emperor's guards, they didn't seem to mind me as I passed through the deserted place.

NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! It sounded Sasuke and it was. He was been corned by the Emperor himself and his personal guards. He was shaking like a leaf, all the signs of fear was there; Hunching shoulders, Shrinking away, Open mouth, Wide eyes, Shaking, Trembling. He was obviously in distress, why couldn't they see that!

"Iruka-sensei!" That made the Emperor and his guard turn around, giving Sasuke a chance to run over and cling onto my leg, "Iruka-sensei! Don't let them take me!"

"Oh, and who should you be now," The Emperor said proudly, giving a halt to the guards before they could even touch me.

"I am Umino Iruka from the Umino clan, instructor at the Academy and a servant of the Hatake clan," I said immediately, holding Naruto, who was now asleep on my back and Sasuke, who had calm down a little, tightly.

"Oh a servant of the Hatake clan," The old man said delightfully....