Chapter 5

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in the story.

Before Iruka could reply, Naruto started crying pointing at Sasuke, "Iruka-Niisan! He wouldn't play with me!"

Behind me on my back, I could feel Sasuke move to shrink despite the fact he was still seen by everyone. I then remembered that they hasn't even had breakfast yet. Where do they get this energy from in the morning, I thought before coughing into my hand, getting everyone's attention.

"If you want to still fight Naruto, you wouldn't want to have breakfast then," I said and in a second, Naruto's impressions changed and he started begging that he was going to die if he didn't have food right now.

I laughed shortly, saying, "I'm just kidding Naruto, let's go I think the food is ready by now,"

We walked through the halls with Sasuke now standing and walking by himself but still holding my hand and Iruka was busy with Naruto, the kid was like a sunshine but he had too much energy this morning.

I wonder how Iruka does it, it was for me I could not have standed it as it would have driven me crazy, I thought as I watched how Iruka put Naruto on his shoulder and told him if he could touch the pearls on the chandelier, saying that it was diamonds and that took him attention until we got to the dining room.

I pushed the big door open to reveal a whole table filled with any breakfast you could think of. Naruto and Iruka let out a wild gasp while Sasuke tightened his grip on my hand.

"Are you rich or something!" Naruto shouted with glee and started running around the room while Iruka and Sasuke sat down politely at the table.

Iruka waited for a moment and then pounced when Naruto came past by and made sit down. We said our prayers and started eating.

"Iruka, about that water thing you were doing, what was it," I said slowly seeing how Iruka's eyes widen at the comment.

Iruka's POV

So he didn't forget about that, oh no what am I going to say now, I thought in distress as I felt a pair of eyes staring me down.

"Before you start, let me say that I wouldn't never judge you for it Iruka," Kakashi said softly.

I looked up to see Kakashi's smiling face, giving warmth inside furthermore I knew I could trust him with my life though there was still some doubt.

"Well it's called the Alitrix and it was my families ability to control water and everything that was liquid in this world but I've only mastered water, we would be used in war for surprise attack specifically," I rushed quickly and closed my eyes thinking Kakashi was going to call me 'witch' actually there was just a pat on the head.

"That's okay, it still doesn't make you different from everyone of us,"

To be specific water was being produced out of my body and it wasn't my doing, I wiped them away before anything would see but that brought me more attention.

The bickering that were made by Naruto and Sasuke stopped in an instant then Naruto disappeared from beside the table but afterwards appeared right in front of me.

"Iruka-Niisnan, are you okay," Naruto whispered, wiping my tears away as I started to cry more. Sasuke walked over and started rubbing my back, something I taught him to do when someone is sad.

It had been some minutes till I calmed down and Sasuke and Naruto didn't move back to their ordinary seats but sat beside me as if they were bodyguards.

After eating Kakashi finally spoke, "So do you want to go shopping for toys and clothes now,"

The kids widened at the word 'toy' and started playing around like best friends and nothing happened. We left the room and Kakashi gave me some clothes to change in until we get some things.

Sasuke was in my arms and Naruto was on Kakashi's shoulder as it was a busy day and we didn't want to get lost tho it was attracting people's attention, who wouldn't if the future heir of the Hatake clan was walking with someone that isn't a bodyguard and with two kids...