Chapter 7

I don't own Naruto or any characters in this story because I'm too stupid.

Kakashi's POV

"Kakashi, there are some imposters in here, and there are after your 'family' as they call it, you might have already met them,"

Imposters, how did they get in and why is he so calm, wait, didn't Kurenai and Asuma go on a mission this morning, I thought before realizing, Iruka!

"Fifth Emperor, I will be taking my leave now," I said politely, bowing down quickly and leaving, not seeing the smirl on the leader's face...

The Hatake's residence

"Iruka-chan! Iruka-chan! Are you okay!" I shouted, slamming the sliding door to see... Iruka tying up two unconscious man who looked armed.

"I told you not to call me that you know," Iruka said, walking over to me and putting a hand on my forehead, "Are you feeling alright, you look a bit pale,"

Everything was okay, Iruka was okay, my omega, he was okay, all these happy thoughts ran through my brain as I gave Iruka a hug.

"Kakashi, what's gone into you- are you okay," Iruka said, giggling like a child and returning the hug.

"Naruto, Sasuke, come out, I know you're there," Iruka called out, not even looking at the direction the two boys came out of.

"Kakashi! Kakashi! You should of seen Iruka-chan, he went whoosh and bam! It was so cool!" Naruto said, jumping about, even Sasuke looked amazed so Iruka must have made quite a performance....

After identifying the two nins, we got inform from their uniform that they're were from the Masiki clan, an enemy of ours for a long time. They have always longed to have the special abilities we have, like the Alitrix...

Iruka's POV

The security was doubled in a few days after the incident, though I noticed that it was only around the Hatake's home and I used to sense bodyguards lurking close by when I was alone or with the children in the town.

"Kakashi, can I talk you for a minute," I whispered, peeking into Kakashi's office to see a tired looking figure on a chair.

"Oh Iruka- Yeah, what is it," Kakashi said, straightening up and giving a tired smile.

"Have you noticed the guards have tripled or sensing them around recently, " I asked, slipping into the big office.

"Uh, actually I have, I did it," My eyes widened at his answer.

"What do you mean by that,"

"I did it to protect you,"

"I don't need protection, you saw how I defeated those ninjas," I said angrily, crossing my arms.

"It doesn't matter because there's something out there that you can't defeat," Kakashi said walking over to put a hand on my shoulder for me to smack it away.

"Don't touch me! Why did you do this behind my back! I thought we agreed we would do things together, for the kids!"

"Iruka, this was for your own-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence! I've already heard it too many times," I stated before jamming the door shut and going outside for some fresh air....

Naruto's POV

There was a lot of shouting in Otou-sama's working room and then Iruka stormed out. He looked angry and we knew not to mess with Iruka-Niisan when he was mad.

Me and Sasuke did rock paper scissors and I lost so I had to check on Kakashi. He looked stressed out with dark circles around his eyes.

"Kakashi-san, are you alright," I said, jumping unto his lap with a little help from Kakashi.

"Yeah, I'm okay Naruto, just a little argument with Iruka-Chan, that's all,"

"Do you love Iruka-Niisan," I said, confused when seeing Kakashi's surprised face.

"I think what this baka means is that do you like Iruka-san more than friend," Sasuke said highly.

"Yes, yes I do, do you have a problem with Naruto,"

I quickly shook my head, smiling brightly at the answer, "No! I want you to be my dad! It would be so fun!"

In the end, everyone was laughing, just how I liked it though Iruka-Niisan wasn't here, I wonder where he is....

Hey guys! Just to let you know that there might be less than five chapters left, so it's kind of amazing how you guys love it! Bye!!