Chapter 13

I don't own any of the characters in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

"Kakashi, you have completed the mission of rescuing Iruka Umino, you may now go home and rest," The Emperor commanded....

As we were walked to our home, Iruka now walking beside me, the real Asuma and Kurenai approached and ask about the mission and if Iruka was good. No wonder the other fake couple didn't give me no same suspicions of it because they acted the same way.

"So are you going to adopt those boys of yours," The real Kurenai said, pointing at Naruto and Sasuke who were hiding behind me, still cautious of the real couple.

"I don't know, maybe," Iruka teased, seeing the sparkle in both Sasuke and Naruto's eyes of the thought of being their parents.

As we said our goodbyes to the couple, we headed to the Hatake's residence with Naruto complaining to adopt and Sasuke helped, by tugging my clothes tightly.

After that, lunch was made and the kids  went to sleep, leaving both of us alone again....

Iruka's POV

Out of a sudden impulse of mine I moved my head right next to his while we were sitting down and I kissed him. It was like a simple peck, in which Kakashi flinched and moved back. I got up swiftly and said in a panicky voice.

"Oh no I shouldn't have done that, I-I'm sorry Kakashi-san," He got up and stared into my eyes intensely before grabbing my waist, pulling me in and pressing his firm lips against mine. In that moment it was like the world was still. 

It was just us against the world. The kiss became more intense as he started using his tongue as if claiming me he started moving his hand down to my lower back and continuing down. I felt as if this was right.

He was the one, no doubt about it. I needed him; It didn't matter if I chose him or Ota in that moment because it was just us. Us in this moment. We were the moment. I felt as though I would never need to come back up for air. I would drown in the deep unable to breathe for this kiss.

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

His breath is hot on my neck and I can feel a bulge pressed on my lower back. "What do you want me to do?" He whispers in my ear. Tingles shoot through my body from hearing those words.

"I want you to show me you love me," I say breathily.

His hands snake around my lower back to my stomach slightly pulling me closer. Soft kisses trail up my neck as he turns me around planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

Our lips move in unison changing from passionate to fiery lust. My hands touch his face bringing him closer to me deepening the kiss. He pulls away breathing heavily looking into my eyes.

"Let's go to the bedroom." He says with a husky voice.

In one smooth sweep, I am carried into the air. We share teasing kisses as he walks slowly to the room. Sitting on the bed I straddle him, he grins before flipping me over with him on top. With a look in his eyes for approval, I nod. He kisses from my neck to between my chest to my stomach then stops to look at me. He kisses lower and lower teasing my hot skin before opening my legs....

*TWEET* *TWEET* *TWEET*

God, the birds couldn't have waited a few more minutes. Kakashi hasn't been on my mind for a while, that was a nice dream that I wish continued. I open one eye at a time adjusting to my bright room, curtains are next on the list of things to buy. With a stretch, I push my covers off and sit to get out of bed.

"Iruka Otou-san! Iruka Otou-san! Please!" Naruto was bugging me again about taking me to the festival tonight, just the two of them. After a time of considering, I finally agreed and we got ready for the occasion.

"Iruka-Chan, you look very nice in that dress," Kakashi said nicely as he peeked inside my room, just in time for me to have my hair done into a high bun and my kimono was on, light blue with orange, especially requested by Naruto.

"Thank you..." I whispered as I passed Kakashi....