Chapter 1

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Kakashi's POV

Kaahh! Kaaahh! The noise of the wooden katanas smashing into each with force, the heritage Prince of the Hatake clan, Kakashi Hatake and his best friend, Asuma Sarutobi were doing a practice match when a servant came and ruined the evening by telling the Prince his worst nightmare.

Maa I can't believe they set me up in an arranged marriage and right after my 21th birthday too, I thought unimpressively as I walked through the massive walls and lost in thought before bumping into the beautiful person I have ever seen, well after my mom that is.

"Oh watch where your- uhh sorry Mr. Hakate I didn't mean to say that, I'll be going now," And that only happened in a matter of seconds before the little maid disappeared behind the doors I passed.

What just happened, who was that maid. Was the maid new or something and what was with that attitude? That's interesting...

I thought dreamily as I walked to my destination, to my father's brother dining room, to discuss about the 'arrangements'....

I knocked on the door and waited for the permission to enter, "Enter Kakashi boy," The voice boomed out of the room, sounding bold and mysterious but the appearance was nothing like it, he had the most annoying smirk with overly long grey hair.

"Good evening Ankoku-san," I said naturally, taking a seat in front of the ready fresh meal, "I presume we are going to discuss about the arranged marriage that you set up for me, am I right?"

"Ah Kakashi always straight to the point are you," I gave no comment to that and continued eating a bowl of miso soup (miso shiru), pickled vegetables (tsukemono) and fish, letting him do all the talking.

"Well then let me get to the point, Kakashi I am getting older by the days and one day you'll have to take over my position as head of the Hatake clan," Ankoku said in the simplest words while eating his rice bowls.

It got quiet for what so felt like 5 minutes, you could only hear the noise of the chopsticks picking up amount of dishes at a time and the guards standing against the walls didn't make it better so I decided to reply to his statement.

"I still don't get it, 'one day' isn't tomorrow or the one after so why am I getting married now and why don't I get to pick who I marry, it's my own right isn't it?" To say the least, Ankoku was surprised given how he choked on the most softest meal there was before clearly giving me a murderous look shortly after having his relaxed cool face on.

"First of all you never know what is going to happen in the future so I'm just preparing and finally, I have never seen you close to any omega females or males expect for that Rin Nohara and isn't that boy from the Uchiha clan like her so unless you are seeing someone secretly then there's no point in arguing," Ankoku said, smirking with pure confidence and it pissed me so off that said this.

He knew they were both dead a long time ago and was told to never bring up that subject after last time so why now?  Is this

"Who told you that Rin was the only Omega I talk to, maybe I am seeing someone secretly," But before I could shut my mouth, it was already out there leaving Ankoku speechless before he gained his confidence back.

"Well is that so, if you are then I'll give you the whole month to convince her or him to marry you but as if anyone would want that anyways,"

And that was the end of the conversation for the whole meal until I had to go to bed.

His scent, I could still smell it. Melted Marshmallows, Crème Brûlée with White Chocolate and  Fresh Apples yet there was Sugar Cinnamon and Whipped Cream. It smelt so great that I couldn't go to sleep.

Hey guys! Sorry if it's too cringy for you all on the first chapter! Bye!😩✌️