Chapter 3

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in the story because I suck at this.

Kakashi's POV

The day was almost over when I heard a discussion in the grand hall. It was the Emperor talking to Ankoku but in the corner, behind a guard was the little maid and he was having two children with him.

"Oh Kakashi, what are you doing here," Ankoku said frighteningly, anyone could tell that he was in a sticky situation.

I bowed down to the Emperor, who bowed back, "What has happened here,"

"I have come to inform you that a servant from your clan has infiltrated the Uchiha clan not by himself but with a child, who happen to be the Tailed Kitsune," The Emperor said, showing us no other that the little maid and two children, one was from the Uchiha clan and one was my teacher's son. How dare he say that about the formal Emperor's son!

When the little maid looked at me, I could see the desperateness in his eyes and I knew I had to help somehow.

"Oh you mean my little maid," Everyone stared at me with widen eye, "I'm sorry about him, he just loves children and helping people out,"

I walked to the frightened maid and held onto his shoulder, giving him a sign of reassurance, "And how is this little guy the Tailed Kitsune, I see no resemblance, now if you excuse us my little maid must be very tired,"

And with that, I dragged the maid out of the room, leaving everybody speechless. When we were in my spacious room, I could see that the little maid was on the verge of sleeping even if he was bad at hiding it.

"May I ask you what is your name and what were you doing in the Uchiha residence," I ask briefly, trying to contain my excitement. The little maid that I dreaming for a week now is right in front of me.

"My name is Iruka, Iruka Umino and I heard someone screaming so I wanted to help out," Iruka said, taking the child off his back and put him on his lap meanwhile the Uchiha boy was still cautious about this surroundings.

"Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake and all of you are going to be stay here with me for the meanwhile," I said quietly.

"Okay..." And that the end of the conversation when Iruka fell asleep, almost squishing the sleeping blonde before I quickly shifted them into my futon nevertheless I turned around to face the scared Uchiha.

"W-why are you looking at me like that," The Uchiha said, unable to stop his voice from being shaky. I sighed, it must have been something bad for that Uchiha for him to be in distress like that.

I sighed heavily, shuffling closer to the boy before saying, "Hey, come over, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you,"

After a while of what looked like consideration, the boy crawled slowly over until he was on my lap. I awkwardly wrap my arms around the Uchiha and pulled him close. It was something father would do after I had a bad nightmare, something I will never forget for the rest of my life....

Crying snapped me out of my thoughts, the Uchiha was clinging onto my yukata, his face was pressed into my chest, absorbing all of the tears. The thing that got me was that he was violently shaking.

"I-it's okay, everything is going to be alright so don't worry," I said quietly but it still sounded awkward although it still worked, feeling the boy calm down a bit.

"Let's go to sleep okay, will talk about this tomorrow," I said gently and when the little youth nodded, I laid with him beside the sleeping maid and my teacher's son in the big futon. It felt like a dream, it felt like a family....

"Hmm, that's very interesting," A voice came from the shadows before disappearing in the shadows.

Hey guys, I think in this story there are going to be some canon thing here and there and I just figured out that Sasuke's clan got massacred while doing some research. It's probably not going to be 50 chapters long like my other stories, unless you want me too then. Anyways bye!