Chapter 4

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story because I'm rubbish at writing.

Kakashi's POV

Waking up to smell the scent of a lovely omega was truly amazing and I could stay in this position forever but I knew Ankoku would be wanting some question about yesterday. Gently, I removed myself from the futon and shivering a bit due to the lack of heat.

Ankoku was where he always was, in the throne room doing the paperwork which looked twice as more than yesterday. He was a great leader that even I respect him but it was just his attitude that pissed me off.

With baggy eyes and a slumped look, he looked up from his work, saying tiredly, "Oh there you are, the Emperor wants to speak to you, I assume you already know what's going to be about,"

I bowed slowly before leaving the tired leader to his duties, checking on Iruka and the kids once again and heading to the Emperor's quarters, surrounded with guards. They let me in without me talking as if they knew I would come.

They opened the door for me to reveal the Emperor, having the most biggest smirk as if he won the war or something.

"Kakashi-San, come, come sit down," He said, gesturing to the cushion right in front of him, "I assume you know why I asked you here,"

I nodded, "I am really sorry about yesterday, I could not let them get punished as I said the little maid just wanted to help,"

"It's alright, you were just following your instincts but that not why I brought you in, have you heard the Alitrix,"

"Isn't that the power that was used to help in the war but had sealed away hundred years ago?"

"Exactly my boy but in fact it actually wasn't even instinct, it was right here underneath our noses, the Umino clan was in fact the users of the Alitrix,"

It took me a moment to get it all in, all of these questions in my head but only one stood out, "Does Iruka have it too,"

"I think you already know the answer to that but that is not why I ask you here for, I'm going to ask you a simple question, do you like Iruka Umino,"

The whole question took me off guard and before I knew I found myself nodding slowly. The Emperor gave me sly smile before saying," Okay well I give you my consent to mate with Iruka Umino,"

I could feel the heat going to my ear and I knew my face looked like a tomato even when I left the office and walked back to the Hatake residence, mate! I didn't even think of that! What is that old man thinking!

"Hey Iruka! I'm back!" When there was no response I let myself in to see noone but a clean bedroom although there was some laughing out the back door.

"Naruto! Stop splashing around! Sasuke it's alright he would hurt you," It was Iruka playing with Naruto and the Uchiha kid but there was something different about the scene.

One of Iruka's eyes were blue just like the water that was floating about like last time. They were as bright as the sky while the other one was as brown as the mucky ground.

"Eh! Who's that!" Naruto shouted, getting everyone's attention to me in the corner. Sasuke seemed to recognize me as he went over to, hesitantly, take my hand.

"Hey kiddo, I didn't get your name yesterday, what was it,"

"It's Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha from the Uchiha clan," The boy now called Sasuke said quietly, now standing behind my legs as the noise got louder by the Uzumaki kid.

"Hey my name is Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be the Emperor when I grow up!" Naruto said happily before looking at Sasuke with narrow eyes.

"Well Naruto my name is Kakashi Hakate but you can call me Kakashi," I said, picking Sasuke up as it was hard to walk with kid stuck to your leg, "Naruto, do you know where Iruka-chan is,"

"Ahh Hatake-San! I'm sorry for letting them run wild," Iruka came into the scene, panting as if he ran a marathon.

"Maa It's alright Iruka-san, do you feel better now and you know you can just call me Kakashi,"

Before Iruka could reply, Naruto started crying pointing at Sasuke, "Iruka-Niisan! He wouldn't play with me!"

So how are you guys liking it so far? Is it good? Tell me in the comments! Anyways Bye!