Chapter 14

I don't own any of the characters in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

"Hey, why are you ignoring me all of a sudden," Kakashi said, grabbing my arm and making me look into his eyes.

"It's nothing Kakashi, I need to take Naruto to the festival now," I said but Kakashi didn't let go, but moved closer. No! Now wasn't the time for a kiss!

"What are you doing?", I breathed, shutting the door behind them, his mind racing.

"Why were you ignoring me yesterday", Kakashi whispered, his eyes unearthly, the sharp edges of his jawline highlighted by the moonlight from the window.

"Why did you ignoring me?", he whispered, as he forced his knee between my legs, parting them. "What were you doing that was so much more important?"

I stare deep into his black eyes. Did he feel the same way about me? As I did him? The truth is, I love him. He's sweet, and kind...gentle, brave, handsome, funny, and he's just...amazing. As I stare deep into his black eyes. 

As he leaned closer, and closed his eyelids, I stared at him. Was he going to kiss me? He likes...me? Out of all the girls he could choose from. His lips get closer to mine, and I lean forward.

Our lips touched, and I somehow knew, from the moment, that he felt the same way. Time stopped and no one else existed but Kakashi. My lips parted, and I kissed him. It was soft, at first. His lips brushed mine delicately, like butterfly wings. Then he pressed his lips on mine, a little harder, then he stopped, unsure. He kissed me again, and each time, I felt the excitement, and craving, of the kiss.

Lightning passed through me, and I felt lost, in a different universe, slowly flying away. I finally shut my eyes and really kiss him back. I curl my fingers into his grey, straight hair, the other around his neck. 

My heart beats fast, and my knees wobble. His cold hand creeps from my neck to my back, and he pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. A shiver runs down my spine as his other hand tangles in my hair. His delicate, innocent kiss, makes my heart flutter, and wiggle. 

Then my heart races, and my stomach jumps repeatedly, as his lips press against mine again. I breathe through my nose, so I don't run out of breath. I let him kiss me as long as he wants. I let go, but then go back, and kiss him softly, determinedly, sweat dripping down my face.

No, you can't. You have a festival to go.

I tell my conscience to let me cherish this moment. I curl both my arms on his neck, and put my hands together. I then get uncomfortable and put both on his shoulders. He stops kissing me, and I wonder if I moved too much.

"I...I can't, I'm not sure if I.." I start, then trail off. I look away as I say it.

"I am sure," Kakashi says.

"Of...Of what?" I ask, worriedly.

"Of one thing.." He puts his arms on my shoulders, and he looks determined. "I...I love you, Iruka. You're just...just awesome."

"I- I love you too, Kakashi."

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"Iruka sensei! Let's go try this!" Naruto  whined as I got taken out of my daydream. Kakashi was just too perfect for anyone, especially me.

"Okay, okay Naruto!" I yelled as I got dragged through the crowd by the young boy while waving at people I recognised....

Kakashi's POV

"So have you thought about proposing yet Kakashi Otou-sama," Sasuke asked, sitting beside me on the futon.

"Wha- what did you say Sasuke," I said nervously, trying to act professional but Sasuke through it. He sighed.

"When are you going to propose to Iruka-san,"  Sasuke persisted again, giving me a look that I couldn't lie.

"I don't know, do you," I asked, sending the pressure back to Sasuke but he only gave a smirk.

"Actually I do, Naruto and I planned something just it," Sasuke said innocently but he wasn't going to tell me easily.

"What's the catch..." I asked...