34

Back to Minerva and Itachi.

Minerva panted in exhaustion, but her eyes gleamed in excitement. This has been the most exciting fight I have in this world! She thought as she looked down and saw a lot of wounds, either big or small.

But she can still fight.

And Itachi was no better. He have cuts all over him and he couldn't move a muscle anymore.

Minerva was about to say something, but stopped when she felt something extremely wrong.

Hashirama?? Did something happened to Hashirama? Minerva asked the other Hokages.

This is bad! Uchiha, there's something wrong with Aniki! Tobirama replied, causing Minerva's eyes to widen.

I'm going there.

"This had been fun, but I have to go." Minerva turned around to leave, but Itachi stopped her.

"Hn." Itachi said and Minerva's eyes widened.

"Hn." Minerva grunted before disappearing and appearing where Hashirama and the others located. "What the hell is... hap--!?"

Minerva quickly dodged a series of very sharp thorns from Hashirama.

Wait a goddamn second...

From who?

Hashirama?

The loyal naive moron (yet respectable) of a Hokage?

Wait, Hashirama!? Minerva was shocked before frowning, angered about something.

"Oi, oi, oi! Betrayal is my thing. What do you think you're doing, Hashirama?" Minerva asked, calm yet her eyes look angry.

He doesn't get to steal her thing.

"..." Hashirama didn't answer her and continue to attack her and Tobirama.

"Tch." Minerva frowned before looking at Tobirama. "Oi, shitty Senju."

"WHAT!?" Tobirama shouted, annoyed and exhausted.

"You're in the way."

Did she just-? Oh hell no! This is my business too!

Unfortunately, he's talking to someone who gives no shits to family drama.

"WHA--OH FUCK YOU!" Tobirama yelled as Minerva put him back in her mind scape, putting him on mute.

Hashirama narrowed his eyes on her, serious and calm.

So serious and calm that it reminded Minerva of the time she and Hashirama fought and fought then she died by his own fucking hands.

"Tsunade!" The drunkard Hokage appeared on her side. "Fight your bitch of a grandmother."

Tsunade smirked, cracking her knuckles. "With pleasure."

She leaped towards Mito with the intent to smash the fuck out of this bitch and return her gentle grandmother.

"Hashirama! Protect me!" Mito yelled as she prepared to punch Tsunade.

Hashirama obeyed and appeared on top of Tsunade, but he was kicked to the side by Minerva, causing him to break walls after walls. 

"CHAAAA!!" Tsunade and Mito's fists met, causing shockwaves and the cave to rumble.

Mito gritted her teeth in annoyance, knowing that she'll lose to Tsunade when it comes to combat and strength. "Damn you, bicth!"

"Oh my, are you so much of a coward that you brainwashed your own husband?" Minerva then gasped, faking a apologetic expression. "Sorry, ex-husband." She taunted, making Mito angry.

"MADARA UCHIHA!!!"

Minerva turned to Hashirama, who got out of the holes.

"You're fighting with me, dumbass."

Hashirama grunted, going into fighting stance with his weapon.

Minerva did the same, clutching her weapon.

They stared at each other.

.
.
.

And their weapons met.

Holy shit! They're fighting again!

I'm sorry for my shitty fighting scenes, but yeah.

Also, my apologies for not updating soon.