35

"THIS IS BAD!" Every Hokage (except Tsunade) panicked as two of the most powerful Shinobi's in the world fought.

Once again.

Hopefully, war wouldn't break out.

Hopefully.

Otherwise, they're screwed and back to square one.

"How did this happen?" Minato asked the second Hokage.

"Mito happened." Tobirama scowled, still sulking -he wasn't sulking!

(  ̄^ ̄ )

"Mito? As in Uzumaki Mito!?" Minato was surprised. If she's an Uzumaki like Kushina and have her temper, and not to mention the Madara Uchiha and the 1st Hokage... He shivered in fear (this guy experienced the wrath of Uzumaki Kushina). I don't wanna get in between them!

Hiruzen sighed, he look so done and tired. "Let's not get between them. This is a battle between gods."

Minato immediately agreed, he didn't wanna die again.

"Hmph!" Tobirama scowled before sitting down, glaring. "You better bring him back, Uchiha."

Hiruzen sighed once again. I'm too old for this shit.

.
.
.

"WOAH!!!!" Asta nearly flew out of the cave because of the shockwaves Minerva and Hashirama producing from each punch and kicks. "THESE GUYS ARE INTENSE!"

Thankfully, Yami gets a hold of him before he goes flying. "Don't get distracted, brat!"

"Y-Yes!!"

Yami glanced at the battle between Minerva and Hashirama, he gulped suddenly feeling nervous.

Their speed was so fast that Yami couldn't even see them, hell he couldn't even sense them with his Ki!

And it's not just that. Their strength are powerful enough to create shockwaves and make the whole cave shake.

They're not even using mana or spells!

These guys are the real monsters!!

Yami is suddenly glad that Minerva is in his group.

.
.
.

(My fighting scenes sucks, so Minerva and Hashirama's fight is like these. Minerva is the yellow and Hashirama is the red. If the video isn't available to you, you can search it at YouTube)

(This isn't mine btw. The credit belongs to whoever created this marvelous video)

Minerva panted as she stared at the defeated Hashirama, and started walking towards him. "Hashirama, you copyrighted bastard. Betrayals are mine."

Suddenly, something hits her in the back, causing her to fly across the cave but Minerva flipped and landed on the wall with mana on her feet.

"What the hell was that?" Minerva thought as she stared at the dust and her eyes widened to see such a familiar face.

With his red hair and the eyes of Rinnegan, Nagato Uzumaki, also known as Pain. He was carrying an unconscious Konan.

I fucking knew it. Minerva thought, frowning. The Akatsuki is alive.

Itachi Uchiha was by his side, still exhausted from the intense fight he had with Minerva.

There are also a familiar girl with pink hair and have a dragon. 

Is that... Salamander?

A man or beast of some sort. He looks like a Lion. Minerva thought, staring.

A guy with black and white hair. He looks like the type of person to laze around all day and night.

Those three must've been the Third Eye. Minerva thought back to one of her clones research before staring at the girl.

That must be Fana the Hateful. She frowned, remembering a certain sweet innocent girl that died.

Minerva snapped out of it before looking at the man-beast. The lion must be Vetto the Despair.

And the last guy must be Rhya the Treachery. She thought.

But that's not what caught her off guard.

Spikey black hair.

A mask that resembles a combination of the Sharingan and Rinnegan.

No way! Minerva could hear a certain blonde in her head, but she ignored it.

"Did you miss me, Madara Uchiha?"

.
.
.

"Obito."

So.... that's that.

Sorry, couldn't help it hehe.