Chapter Four: Noelle Silva

" GET EXCITED, BECAUSE AS A SPECIAL BONUS, I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU AROUND THE JOINT! " Magna said to them, much to Minerva's annoyance and Asta's excitement.

" I have to decline. " Minerva said and Vanessa showed her the room for her, and explained to her about the traps. " Hn. " She somewhat thanked her and entered her room. It's a bit messy and old. She sighed before her magic began to change things the way she wants her room to be. Her room became more cleaner and it looks new.

The Uchiha Clan's symbol is also in there, just above the bed. Minerva sat down the chair and suddenly, her mirror began to glow. She activated it and Yuno's face appeared, making Minerva's eyes soften. " Yuno! You actually called. " She said, surprised.

" Of course I would. How are you? " He asked, concerned.

" Other than nearly killing my comrade, I'm fine. In fact, I should be the one to say that. How are you. " Minerva asked, more like demand.

Yuno scowled. " Other than the royals being a royal, fine. " Minerva lightly scoffed at that.

" One of the reasons why I don't even wanna join any royal Squads. Although, the Crimson Lion is fine along with the Blue Rose, but I actually like it here. " Minerva said, her eyes slightly softening. Yuno smiled, happy for her, but also wanting to be with her. Minerva blinked when she sensed something. " I have to go, something came up. " She said and vanished from her spot, and appeared outside beside Yami. There's a water sphere above, and the very same girl she sensed from earlier. The girl was trapped by her own magic. It seems she can't control them. Tobirama said, impressed and unimpressed at the same time.

" Oh! Wow! " Vanessa exclaimed, looking at the sphere.

" Her magic is out of control. " Yami said and Minerva nodded.

" Hn. Agreed. "

" Damn! That's a lot of magic power! " Magna exclaimed. " If we leave it alone, this could get ugly. "

" If we suppress it with magic attack, the girl inside might die. " Yami explained. Well, I could free her but... what she said earlier, that is unforgivable. I am NOT an insect. Minerva thought, slightly angered. " If we had someone who could nullify magic, then... " As if God heard his words, Asta came flying in at the right time. " Oh yeah. " He easily caught Asta. " You flew out just as I was thinking of you. Go do something about that. " He said, gesturing at the water sphere.

" Woah, woah, woah, how am I supposed to do that? " Asta asked, sweating. " I CAN'T FLY UP THERE! " Yami change his position and ready himself to throw Asta. " Wait. "

" NOW IS THE TIME TO SURPASS YOUR OWN LIMITS!! " Yami said as he threw Asta into the water sphere, causing him to scream. Luckily, Asta came into his senses and pulled out his Angi-Sword, and cut through the sphere, erasing the magic.

However, they are about to fall to their deaths. Finral ready himself to summon a portal, but a black blur past him, and caught Asta & Noelle at the same time and in mid-air, and suddenly they are in front of them with Minerva catching them, and carrying them like a sack. She let go of them and walked to where she was before.

" I'M ALIVE!!! " Asta shouted, relieved. Yami laughed. " Thank you, Minerva! "

" Nicely done kid! " Yami said.

" Thanks. " Asta was slightly blushing, someone is praising him, and that someone is their scary Captain. He suddenly noticed Noelle. " Ah. Hey, you... "

However, that seems to made Noelle cover her face and brace herself. Minerva noticed this, she's used to see this kind of things with Izuna and her other younger brothers, Daisuke and Ayato. They couldn't control their chakra and their father punished them for it, deeming them useless. Minerva never abandoned them though, but it looks like Noelle's siblings did.

And it made her blood boil.

" THAT'S SOME CRAZY MAGIC POWER YOU HAVE THERE!!! " Asta shouted, excited and amazement are very visible in his face.

" Huh? "

" I have no zero magic power, so I'm really jealous!! If you train to the point where you're able to control it, you'll be unstoppable! " Asta said, smiling. Noelle blushed, staring at him. Minerva noticed this and smirked. " But there's no way I'll lose out! "

" You mean your problem was that you can't control your magic? " Magna asked, remembering the earlier attack. " You should've just said so. "

" Also, call me an insect again, and I'll crush your skull. " Minerva threatened and Noelle squeaked when she felt a very powerful mana inside her. What is this...? This crazy mana! She thought, sweating.

" We're the Squad of misfits, the Black Bull's. We can easily take care of that fault of yours, dumbass. " Magna finished, grinning.

" I'm just glad that you're safe. By the way, there's a restaurant with some delicious Italian, how about you and me go out for dinner one night? " Finral asked, his womanizing attitude are on.

" Before that, you should try eating this. " Charmy said, showing her a cupcake.

" I'm an expert at magic control, and nothing else, I can show you the ropes. " Vanessa said, winking.

Minerva walked in front of her and patted her head, smiling. " We can help you the way your siblings have failed to do. " Noelle's eyes gleamed with tears, hearing those words. She can see it, the warm eyes of a loving elder sister. Something she wished her siblings have, but knew that it was pointless.

" Come on, " Asta gave her his hand. " Let's get started on our journey! " He said as Noelle grabbed Asta's hand.

Minerva smiled before vanishing from her spot and entered her room. " Now, where were we? " She asked Yuno, who patiently waited for her, returning to her call. " Oh, that's right... " They kept chatting about important things and their new allies. Finally, they decided to call it quits and went to sleep.

Minerva stared at the moon, she saw the moon turn into a red moon with the sharingan on it. She can never forget them, what she had done. She'll never forget it, and she deserves to get her dream squashed and die, but right now, it's time for her to... try and atone for her sins.

I'm sure you can, Madara! Hashirama told her with his infamous smile. Minerva stared at him. I don't know, Hashirama. I still longed for war.

I know. But, if the Tailed Beasts can change, so can you! Hashirama said and Minerva's lips curled up a little bit.

Maybe, you're right, old friend.