Chapter 18: The Ceremony

Ceremony? What type of Ceremony? Hashirama asked, tilting his head like a confused puppy, much to Minerva's amusement.

It's like back in our world where there's Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, Sannin, etc. Minerva answered, making the Hokages nodded in understanding. There are Junior Magic Knight, Intermediate Magic Knight, Senior Magic Knight, Grand Magic Knight, and the Magic King.

And the Magic King is the highest rank? Minato guessed as Minerva nodded.

Minerva focused on Julius as she leaned against the wall with a bored expression. "Now then, let's begin the Valor Ceremony." He said.

The first one to be called is Leonard Vermillion, the younger brother of the Captain of the Crimson Lion. "Your fire magic, like your brother the Captain of your squad, is extremely powerful, so please be careful." Julius advised.

"I give no quarters to evil doers." Leonardo merely said, making Minerva feel a little deja vu. He almost sound like her.

The next one is from the Blue Rose, Sol Malon.

"From the Squad of the wild Blue Rose, Sol Malon has been promoted to 3rd Rank Senior Magic Knight for her 6 stars!!"

The next two is from the Silver Eagles, making Minerva frown. So, these are Noelle's siblings. She thought, still angered at them.

"The delusions made from your Mist Magic is amazing! Just don't mess around with the enemy too much, okay?" Julius said.

"Thanks for the warning." Nebula Silva smirked. Minerva knew that she won't do what Julius just said.

"Your intricacy in Forming Magic is top class, but I think you'd do a lot better if you'd work with a team and not solo." Julius said to Solid Silva as he gave him the Senior Magic Knight medal.

"I'll keep that in mind." Solid smuggly smirk at the praise.

No you won't. Minerva thought, wondering if Julius would do anything about people like them.

Hey, Madara... Hashirama's hesitancy made Minerva zone out in the world and put her attention towards him.

What is it?

I have a question. Minerva raised an eyebrow, gesturing for him to continue. How come you're not summoning us, but only when it's necessary?

I have two reasons. One, because it drains my mana, the energy in this world like Chakra. I only use Tsunade because she doesn't drain a lot, and there is also a time limit. Hashirama nodded in understanding, face going serious.

And the second? Hashirama asked.

Two, you guys are annoying. Minerva bluntly said with harsh honesty, making Hashirama fall backwards with disbelief, and Tobirama to lunge at her, making the other Hokages restrain him. Please try to use whatever brain cells remaining inside your mind. What would happen if Senju and I are in the same room in less than an hour?

That made Hashirama and the other Hokages paled in horror. N-never mind. Hahaha.

"Next, Minerva Scarlet." Said woman blinked in surprise as Julius called her. Minerva quickly hid her surprise and walked towards Julius. "From the Squad of the Black Bulls, Minerva Scarlet has been promoted to 4th Rank Intermediate Magic Knight for her 5 stars!" Julius said, much to Asta and the others surprise.