Chapter 20: The Attack (Final)

Asta was having a very difficult time on protecting the little girl behind him, but that doesn't mean he can just leave her behind.

He would never, but... the enemy was persistent.

The zombie guy launched an attack that nearly hit the little girl if it wasn't for Minerva destroying the zombie's attack.

"Oya? What's this? Leaving me out of the party, I'm hurt." Minerva dramatically said as if there was no threat in front of them, but her eyes and body language is quite the opposite.

"Minerva!" Asta cried out in relief.

That shitty moron didn't even finish his job!! The zombie user scowled at the thought of Hidan, knowing that if he were to fight Minerva and Asta... he would definitely lose.

He was about to escape as fast as he could, but he could never be faster than Minerva, who was already right in front of him in less than a second. He visibly gulped in fear and nervousness.

"And where do you think you're going? The fun is just about to begin, and questions that I have hasn't been answered." Minerva said, smiling at him.

To most people, that smile of hers is like as if they're friends that haven't seen each other for years, but to him, it was like an unwanted invitation to Hell.

"I... I'M NEVER TELLING YOU ANYTHING!!" The zombie guy shouted at her, but quickly screamed in pain when Minerva, with no hesitation, stabbed his left leg. "YOU!!!" He throw insulting words at her that makes her want to burn him alive or throw him in the sun.

However, she got distracted when she barely dodged a scythe that belongs to Hidan. "Hn, you're alive." She said as she stood up while dusting off whatever dirt on her clothes.

Hidan laughed like a madman, giving her an arrogant smirk. "DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN KILL ME THAT EASILY, YOU BITCH!" He shouted, red eyes brimming in rage and vengeance.

However, he was caught off guard when Minerva gave him a rather malicious smirk. "Good."

This time it was Minerva that made the first move as she was suddenly in front of Hidan in speed that rivals Hashirama Senju, Minato Namikaze and his son.

Hidan could barely dodged Minerva's own scythe from cutting him in half and tried to distance himself from Minerva's wild attacks.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! And he is starting to panic when Minerva activated her Sharingan, but thankfully not the Mangekyo Sharingan. Hidan tried to avoid looking at her eyes, and it works.
.
.
.

Or at least he thought so.

[ Blood and Illusion Unison: Now You See Me, Now You Don't ]

Unfortunately for him, he was already caught in her illusion at the moment when Minerva activated her Sharingan.

Hidan was still trying to figure out how to defeat Minerva while trying to dodge all of her attacks, but he... isn't a very good and experienced Shinobi like her.

He's not the person that can rival the 1st Hokage, Hashirama Senju.

He's not the person that made nearly every single Shinobi live in fear and paranoia, even if that person were dead.

Hidan's left arm was missing, he has a big 'X' mark in his back, and he was losing a lot of blood.

COME ON, JUST ONE! GIVE ME A FUCKING MIRACLE, JASHIN!!

As if hearing his prayer, Hidan saw an opportunity. He swung his scythe as fast as he could and Minerva couldn't dodge the unexpected attack as a very deep cut was made right in the middle of her chest.