Chapter Three: The Black Bulls

Minerva stared at the chaotic scene in front of her, her face stoic. Asta was beside her, looking at them in disbelief. She could hear Hashirama laughing at her head and that darn albino's amused gaze, bastards. The only people in here that got her attention is Captain Yami, the blonde boy who was flying and easily dodging the delinquent's magic, and... that's it. The drunk woman reminds her of that weakling of a Senju. That kid who was eating too much has a lot of mana, but her food was a distraction. The one who is talking to a mirror, she doesn't like him very much.

Damn, I'm getting cold feet. But from today on, I'm also a member of the Black Bulls. As they say, first impressions last forever... Asta thought as he stepped forward. " MY NAME IS ASTA, I'M FROM THE VILLAGE OF HAGE, AS OF TOADY, I'M ALSO A MEMBER OF THE BLACK BULL! I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL!!! " He shouted before Minerva whacked him in the head. Hard.

" Shut it, shorty. " Asta shrieked at her scary glare.

" That pudding that you hid away was delish! " The blonde boy said, provoking the gangster while dodging his attacks.

" I can remember doing a shot challenge with some guy at the bar, but after that... " The gangster muttered, attacking the blonde boy.

The little chubby girl was just eating while the half-naked girl laughed at them. " And that'll be your final meal~! " The naked girl said.

" Would you guys give it a rest!? How are you going to repay my sister if she hears you jackasses! " The boy with a nosebleed shouted at the gangster and the blonde, angered that his sister might hear them. Minerva sweat-dropped at the obvious sister complex he got. She never have that, but she's protective at Izuna, but never like that.

Yeah, sure. You definitely didn't kill those poor guys when they harm your precious little brother. And you definitely didn't start not one but two wars just because of your brother and his death. Tobirama said to the annoyed Minerva while Hashirama tried to calm her down and also tried to stop Tobirama.

You bastard!!! Minerva snarled at him.

Asta stared at the scene, turning white. They didn't hear a word!!! He thought when suddenly a fireball was heading in his way. He shouted when it hit him while Minerva's lips curled ever so slightly in amusement.

" Revenge for my pudding!! " The gangster shouted at the blonde boy, who laughed at him.

" WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!? YOUR MAKING MY HEADACHE WORSE! "

" You shut up you stupid wasted woman! "

" WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY YOU VIRGIN ROUGHNECK!? "

" I AM NOT A VIRGIN! "

" If you look away like that, you're going to die~. "

" Om nom nom nom nom. "

" Phew. " The giant puffed out of smoke.

" IN THE NAME OF MY SISTER WHO IS MY GODDESS, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL! "

" This is annoying. " Minerva said, amusement and annoyance can be seen in her eyes.

Yami finally decided that it was enough. " You guys... " His aura was back, covering him from head to toe. " STOP DESTROYING THE PLACE!!! " He shouted as he destroyed the wall behind Minerva.

You're just as bad!/You're destroying more than them. Asta and Minerva thought, Asta sweat-dropping at the destroyed wall while Minerva sighed.

The members of the Black Bull stopped whatever they're doing and Asta stared as they are suddenly in front of Yami, their hostility and destruction to one another are suddenly gone. " YAMI!! I BELIEVE YOUR WORK WAS DONE AS WONDERFULLY AS EVER! " The delinquent shouted, bowing.