Chapter 23

Black Bull Headquarters...

Minerva leaned against the wall, bored out of her mind. Something suspicious is going on though. Hashirama hasn't even said anything annoying to her, which made her wary.

Where is he? Minerva thought, scowling. Don't tell me he wandered off without telling me! That fool! She tapped her foot, frowning at the emotion she was feeling right now.

Frustrated.

Annoyed.

Lonely.

Wait, lonely? Minerva thought, incredulously. There's no way in hell I'm missing that buffoon! No way! Not in a million years. I mean, it's not like I like the fool. She almost scoffed at that, deeming it impossible to have feelings for her rival.

Especially romantically.

"I don't like that fool." Minerva muttered to herself.

Tobirama snorted. Keep fooling yourself, Uchiha.

"This mission really wore me out!" Minerva snapped out of her thoughts and glanced up to see Magna and Luck.

"However!! Because I did so well, they gave me a star for my efforts!!" Magna said with pride and joy. "At this rate, I might just be the one to pull us Bulls out of the dumps!!"

"That's right Magna! We need to further improve our combined skill: zapping Magna typhon!" Luck exclaimed as stars started to surround him, remembering their combined skills.

"NO WAY IN HELL I'M DOING THAT AGAIN!" Magna shouted in anger and fear, much to Minerva's curiosity and amusement.

"WELCOME BACK, MAGNA, LUCK!" Asta shouted in greetings.

"Asta, you're back too! I heard about the trouble you went through... but this is my time to shine!!" Magna grinned, pointing at himself.

"For outstanding work that I did during the invasion, I've been promoted to Lower Rank, Class 3 Knight!" Asta announced, beaming in pride.

"WHAAAAAT!!?" Magna shouted in disbelief.

"Hn, I'm promoted to Middle Rank, Class 1 Knight." Minerva revealed, causing Magna and Luck to comically choke.

"So what's a lower rank class 3 knight and middle rank class 1 knight?" Magna asked Luck, confused.

"No clue." Luck shrugged.

They don't know? Minerva sweatdropped at them.

"You mean you guys are actual knights and don't know this?" Yami asked, staring dumbly at Luck and Magna.

"It's the ranks among all Magic Knights. Which, by the way, you guys' haven't changed since you've gotten here so you're both Lower Rank Class 5." Yami explained. "You'll need to treat Asta and Minerva with respect now!"

Magna and Luck gapped in disbelief. WHAAAT!?

"For your information, Charmy is Lower Class Rank 1." Minerva added, making them shout in disbelief.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

"On your knees bitches." Charmy said, smiling as Magna did just that while Charmy was doing her weird dance. "Worship me~!"

"I guess the fact that she captured the perp, is the reason for her promotion." Minerva nodded in agreement. "Although it only looked like you were trying to lynch her." Yami mumbled.