Chapter 22: Will of Fire

Julius was announcing about the attack on the kingdom was caused by the terrorist group. He then remembered something both he and Minerva discussed earlier.

.
.
.

Julius couldn't help but sighed in relief when he reached his bedroom. Today has been a very stressful day for him and the Magic Knights, and he can't wait to go to bed.

He was about to fall asleep, but someone isn't kind enough to let him have his rest.

"Julius." Said man yelped in alarm and managed to fell out of the bed while opening the lights. Julius sat up and frowned when he saw a smirking Uchiha.

"Will it kill you to knock?" Julius grumbled.

Minerva merely smirked. "What's the fun in that? Knocking is boring."

"And scaring older people is fun?"

Minerva snorted. "You're young, not that old."

Julius sweatdropped at her. "Huh?" He questioned before shaking his head. He knew that it is impossible to get information of her past, but that doesn't mean he can't try. "Why are you even here? And how did you even get in here?"

"I'm a ninja." Minerva said as if that answered everything. Julius deadpanned at her with a question mark in his head. "As for why I'm here, I have something to discuss with you."

Julius immediately sobered up and looked at her with his serious expression. Minerva took that as a sign for her to continue.

"There's a rat inside the Kingdom."

Julius' eyes widened in shock.

.
.
.

I don't want to believe it, but Minerva has never been wrong before. Julius narrowed his eyes.

There's a traitor among the Magic Knights.

.
.
.

Meanwhile, Rades was throwing a tantrum.

"It hurts... it hurts bad... MY WOUNDS HURT!!!" He shouted before his eyes turned into rage and hatred, remembering a certain boy with his Anti-Magic Sword.

"THAT LITTLE SHIT, ASTA... NEXT TIME WE MEET, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE AN AMAZING ARMY OF ZOMBIES JUST FOR YOU!!!"

"Asta is the Anti-Magic kid, right?" Sally asked as she tilted her head, eyes wide. She looks like an innocent child except she has this aura of insanity.

"Then you can't just kill him. I want him alive so I can run all kinds of experiments on him." She said it like Asta was some kind of pet, not a human being. "Also, I healed all of your injuries so there shouldn't be any pain."

"SHUT UP!! THE WOUND FEELS KINDA ITCHY, OK!?" Rades shouted at her, annoyed. "AND I'M THE FIRST ONE THAT SET MY EYES UPON THAT KID, SO DEALING WITH HIM IS TOTALLY UP TO ME!!"

However, the crazy scientist wasn't listening to him anymore.

"I really can't wait to see you again, Asta. But until then..." She then looked at the two experimental tanks in front of her. "Let me run some tests on the sample that I got when we were captured by Minerva~chan and the Emperor~!"