Chapter One: The Beginning

It was the middle of the night, and the full moon was high in the starry sky, its soothing glow washing over the quiet Clover Kingdom. Somewhere near the outskirts of the Kingdom, Hage Village, a small church stood alone.  The people enjoyed the silence and peace of the night. However, 2 cries of infants broke the silent night.

Coming towards the church was an elderly donning priestly clothes, who was flying using a broom. When he came close to the church, his eyes widened in shock at what laid at his doorstep. Before him was three new infants. A boy with ash blonde hair and green eyes, who was crying the most. Another boy with black hair and golden eyes, who was silent yet crying. And finally, a rather cute black haired girl, and she's not crying. In fact, she looks... irritated by something. The old man quickly picked the three baskets and took them inside.

A few minutes later, the infants laid awake and the old man blink in shock at the deep crimson color of the girl's eyes, having seen it for the first time. He hasn't seen anyone with this kind of eyes.

The eyes of a warrior.

But that can't be. She's an infant. He thought, dismissing it. The old man smiled fondly at the little infants, heart warming at the sight of them. He then noticed two small names sewn into the two boy clothes and one necklace with a name attached at the girl. He also noticed a necklace beside the black haired boy.

" So, the quiet one is Yuno, and the loud one is... " He then went to look at the ash blonde boy's name, but he was kicked in the face by the ash blonde. He leaned back, grimacing at the wild boy. The black haired girl, however, thought that it was funny and decided to laugh at him. Geez! The ash boy is wild, and I bet he'll be handful in the future, as for the girl, she's... dangerous, but... I don't know. He thought before he caught the sight of the ash blonde's name. " Asta. This one is Asta. And the girl's name is... " He look at the necklace and notice a name was carve into it. " Mi... Minerva! " He said, satisfied, but he look at Minerva to see that she was watching every move he's making. She doesn't seem to like something.

———
Fifteen Years Later...

" One day, I'll become the Magic Emperor and make you happy! " A fifteen year old Asta vowed in determination. " That's why... " He held out a single flower and kneeled down, staring at the young woman before him. " Please, MARRY ME!! "

The woman, who wore a nun clothes, flinched at his proposal. Where are you when I need you to knock some senses to Asta, Minerva-chan! She thought while inwardly anime-crying before smiling anxiously. " I'm sorry, Asta. " She apologized, she looks like she had been used to this. " I'm  a nun, so... " She trailed off, trying to politely reject the energetic and loud boy before her.

Asta kneeled down in dismay before standing up in determination. " IT'S NOT OVER YET!! " He shouted and keep asking Sister Lily to marry him once again before he was suddenly attacked by a huge gust of wind. He look up and glared at the fifteen years old Yuno, irritated. " Why are you getting in my way too, Yuno?! "

Yuno put his left hand to his chin, thinking. " Why? Because you're loud, short, obnoxious, and immature. Also because Minerva told me to. " He bluntly said as arrows with the insults he said to Asta comically stabbed Asta in the face. " Basically, you're not appealing to woman in any way. " He said as he walked past Asta.

Asta fumed as he glared at him. " HEY! Is this what you say to someone you've grown up with for the past fifteen years, you handsome jerk?! " Asta shouted while Sister Lily and the other kids couldn't help but wished for Minerva to return and stop them from fighting.