Chapter Two: The Magic Knight Exams.

(A/N: At the flower part in the video, Minerva is Irene in here. This is for the final part of the Exam).

After the whole scenario, Minerva decided to stay for 3 months before going traveling back. She promised to go with Yuno and Asta for the Magic Knight Exam. She also trained to use the 5 golden cards, but...

There's one problem.

She can't get along with the one and only silver haired Senju.

" Shut it, old geezer! " Minerva snarled at the glaring Tobirama Senju while the other Hokages are just watching them in the sidelines.

" It's silver! Get it right, black hedge-dog! " Tobirama retorted back, scowling.

No matter how many times they try, they can never get along at all. Tobirama doesn't trust her and she doesn't trust him too. Minerva and Tobirama tired to kill each other too many times, but Hashirama and Minato are always there to stop them, luckily.

" Minerva, Tobirama, stop i— " Hashirama tried, but was cut off when Tobirama and Minerva turned their scary glare at him, causing him to shriek in fear.

" Stay out of this, Hashirama!! " They yelled at him before glaring at each other.

Minato sweat-dropped at the scene before him. He and Hiruzen are the only sane ones in here, well Hashirama can be sane whenever he wanted. Tsunade wasn't present, saying she wanted her sake and nap.

Hiruzen panicked when the two suddenly look ready to kill each other. " Oh, look! We're here! " Hiruzen said, pointing at the Hage Village. Minerva blinked, turning to look before putting the Hokage's back to their cards, much to Tobirama's annoyance and the 3rd and 4th relief while Hashirama complained.

It has been 3 months since Minerva has seen them, and now... she wanted to see how much they improved. Yuno turned around and saw Minerva, and smiled. " Minerva! " He called out, catching everyone's attention. Asta and Yuno are about to leave too, and looks like Minerva kept her promise.

" You two ready? " They both nodded and Minerva smirked. " Then let's go! " Minerva said, turning around to leave with the two following her. After two days later, they finally made it to the Kingdom.

" I'm really getting nervous now. " A noble sighed while one bird was sitting in his head and the other pecking his head.

" Whoa ow! What the hell is with these birds!? "

" They're released at this time only... guys with 'less magic' get more birds on them. "

" Go away!! "

" Look at them! " One of the noble said, looking at Yuno and Minerva, the two of them didn't get any birds. Hell, those who tried to get near Minerva fainted.

" There are no birds around them. "

" Oh! That's them! The country bumpkin that was chosen by the 4-leaf clover and the Demon Prodigy who got two powerful Grimoires. "

" The 4-leaf clover!? And two Grimoires?! Seriously? " A girl said, looking at Yuno in awe while glaring at Minerva, who noticed it and slightly glared at her, causing her to faint in fear.

" Heh heh heh. " Minerva blinked when she saw Asta before smirking in amusement. " This is the first step to one of us becoming the Magic King or Queen, Yuno, Minerva. " He said.

" What? "

" Did he just say he'd become the Magic King? "

" I'll show you the results of my 6 months of training-ng-ng-ng-ng! " Asta declared as so many birds was pecking on him and the same bird from the Demon Skull was sitting in his head. " LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! WHAT'S WITH THESE DAMN BIRDS!!!?? " He yelled, annoyed as he tried to get away from them.