1: Meeting The New Roommate

Hey there! Thank you so much for clicking on this Bakudeku Fanfiction! Before we begin: If you are not into gay things, then this story is not for you. This story was inspired from two characters from the anime: My Hero Academia (Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugou). Enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment!

-Sucky Author

Bakugou sighed and looked around his new dormitory. 

He was currently waiting for his roommate to arrive. All he knew about him was that his name was Izuku Midoriya. Nothing else. 

The 19 year old blonde walked over to one of the beds and lied down, staring at the white ceiling. 

A few minutes passed before a short, green haired boy walked in with a few bags. 

"O-Oh! Hey! You must be my roommate, Katsuki Bakugou!" the boy cheered, putting his bags on the ground and shaking his hand. 

To be honest with himself, Bakugou thought of the boy as quite good looking. He was short, had green hair, and freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose. 

His smile was simply adorable, and his big, emerald eyes were very pretty. 

His voice was soft, and he seemed like a nice boy. 

"My name is Izuku Midoriya! I just turned 19 in July! You?" the boy asked, smilign brightly. 

Bakugou smiled. "April 20th. I'm 19 too. Going to be 20 next year..." Katsuki mumbled. 

"Woah! You're older than me! Cool!" Izuku giggled, in the cutest way, which earned a smile from Katsuki. 

"I've never had a roommate that's older than me... then again, I've never had a roomamte at all. I'm just so happy that I got into UA! I've always wanted to get into this school. I can't wait for our first classes, in 2 days! This is going to be so fun!" The greenette rambled on, muttering to himself, before turning around and blushing at the staring blonde boy. 

"Er- I'm sorry... I mutter a lot... one of my biggest flaws..." Izuku apologised. 

Bakugou scoffed. "It's fine. " he said, smirking. 

"Y-Yeah?" 

"Yeah! It's kind of cute, once you think about it." 

Izuku smiled up to his new roommate before turning around and unpacking his things onto his new bed, and Bakugou followed. He knew, just by being around this friendly greenette, that his year was going to be the best.