21: Baby On Board

"Kacchan...." 

"Nha~"

"K-KACCHAN!" 

Bakugou jolted up in bed, instantly noticing Izuku wasn't beside him. He quickly got off the mattress and ran to the bathroom, where the greenette was being sick once more. 

He quickly kneeled down and patted the boy's back, the proceeding by rubbing his bloated tummy, trying to releave some pain. 

The greenette coughed a few times before pulling away from the toilet.

"Keh- Kacchan- It hurts..." Izuku whined, cuddling into the blonde's chest. 

"I know-" Katsuki said, before looking into the doorway, where his parents were standing. 

"Is everything okay? We heard Izu scream-" Mitsuki worried, looking down at the 5 month pregnant boy. 

The two nodded, before the adults left. 

Katsuki kindly helped his boyfriend back to bed, where he tucked him in. 

"Sleep tight, teddy bear..." He whispered, pressing a kiss on the green haired boy's forehead, then crawling into bed with him. 

Soon, it was sunrise, and everyone woke up. They ate breakfast, then Bakugou went up to the attic, where they were starting to move in. The attic of Mitsuki and Masaru's house, was going to be Izuku and Katsuki's home. 

It was a perfect size, and had 2 rooms. One for a nursery, and one for them. 

The kitchen had been made, and the living room was in progress. Katsuki had painted their room and the nursery, and bought everything they needed for the baby...

"Kacchan!" Izuku cheered, coming up to the attic. 

"Yeah?" Bakugou said, as he struggled at assembling the crib. 

"I'm off to work!" Midoriya cheered. 

"Alright... Who's taking you this time?" 

"Masaru! Your mom said she was going to come help you finish our room up here, so that we don't have to sleep in the mini-room downstairs." Midoriya said, kissing Bakugou passionately.

"Okay... Stay safe." Katsuki said, waving his boyfriend goodbye. 

It was routine. Bakugou spent the day fixing up their future home, and Izuku went off to his job; a small cafe downtown. 

Christmas was approaching, and the couple hadn't bought themselves much. After all, they spent most their money on the renovations in the attic, so they agreed on getting eachother a small gift each. Nothing Plus Ultra.

Yet, Katsuki wanted to spoil Izuku one last time before they became parents...