22: Shattered Plate

Bakugou ran downstairs at the sudden crash he heard. Nobody was home except for Izuku and him that day. Bakugou had been working on the nursery upstairs, while Midoriya was spending the day in the main living room of the house. 

The crash wasn't loud, just the sound of a window, breaking. 

Katsuki nearly tripped as he ran down the stairs, but made it down safely.

"Deku?!" He yelled throughout the room, where he saw... Nobody.

"K-Kacchan- Down here..." Izuku groaned, from behind the kitchen counter. A plate was shattered beside him, and he was gripping onto his abdomen. 

"Deku..? What happened?!" Bakugou asked, crouching down next to the smaller boy, who seemed to be in pain.

"I... Fell... My legs... Baby... OoOoOw~" Izuku moaned, shifting to the side. 

"Uh- Babe? Are you going in labor??" Bakugou asked, gently rubbing the bottom of Izuku's tummy.

Midoriya groaned once more before nodding and whining again.

"Eh-? EH?! WAIT WHAT?! THIS-" Katsuki sighed, trying to calm himself down before speaking once more. "This is... Happening right now?! We're gonna be parents?" Katsuki asked, standing up and smiling. 

Izuku nodded and smiled back, as he kept shifting in pain. 

"Oh my goodness... Uh- I'm not done the nursery yet! Ahhh... Damn it!" Bakugou muttered, looking around as he didn't know what to do. 

Izuku whimpered. 

"Kacchan- There's a... Bigger issue right now?!" He cried, as he felt another contraction arrive.

"Ah! R-Right!!"