2: Deku And Kacchan

After being stuck in a dorm with Izuku Midoriya for nearly a week, school started. 

In that short, 6 days, the two boys had gotten to know each other and had somewhat bonded. 

Izuku had been nicknamed: Deku.

Katsuki had been nicknamed: Kacchan. 

Both were a little alike, and both had things that they didn't have in common. They had so much fun together in less than a week, and Katsuki kind of enjoyed the smaller boy's company.

The blonde stood up, out of his seat and walked out the classroom's door.

"Kacchan wait up!" Midoriya called, from behind him. 

The boy turned around to the greenette, who was waving at him with his friends. 

Apparently, their names were: Shoto Todoroki, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Tsuyu Asui. 

Izuku had been talking about them a lot, and how cool they were very often. 

"Oì... What's up?" Bakugou smiled. 

Izuku approached him and smiled, clutching onto his bag. 

"Nothing really... I just wanted to let you know I'll be late tonight. I'm going out with my friends!" the small boy cheered. 

Katsuki smiled up to his friends and nodded. "Okay. I'll be waiting." he stated. 

Izuku had made himself a lot of friends, and everyone liked him a lot... Unlike Katsuki. The blonde seemed to have trouble socialising with others, and when he did, he ended up insulting them or yelling at them for no reason at all. It was frusturating for him, so he decided to leave people alone, and he'd be fine on his own. Besides, he had Izuku with him anyways... Therefore, he didn't need friends.

The blonde walked out, and made his way to his dormitory. 

Once there, he sat down and pulled out his books, finishing a few assignments before watching the television. 

Before long, Izuku walked in with a few shopping bags. 

"Oh, Hey Kacchan! How are you?" Midoriya giggled. 

"Good." the boy mumbled.

"Okay... It's getting late. Did you eat yet?" Izuku asked, making his roommate look up at the clock. He had completely lost track of time, and was hungry. 

"No... Did you?" he asked.

Izuku shook his head and smiled. "Well, then let's go out!" he cheered.