12: Bakugou's B-Day

"Happy Birthday, Bakugou!!"

Katsuki blinked a few times to adjust to the sudden lights. Izuku, Eijirou, Hanta, Denki, and Mina were there, as well as some of Midoriya's friends.

"Geez... Thanks you guys." The blonde said, smiling.

"So, Kacchan, how does it feel to be 20?" Izuku joked, approaching his friend. Katsuki smirked, throwing aside his jacket. "Great." He stated.

"Well, Bakubro! Make a wish!" Kirishima exclaimed, pointing at the homemade chocolate cake which was resting on top of the counter. There was two candles on top, in the shape of a 2 and a 0. Katsuki approached the cake, took a deep breath, then blew them out. His friends clapped a few times before Izuku stepped up to cut the cake, giving the first slice to the lucky birthday boy.

"Thanks." Bakugou said, grabbing the plate and heading to sit down. The blonde took a seat on the bed of his dorm, next to Hanta and Ashido. "Happy birthday, Bakubae!" Mina cheered, grabbing her boyfriend's arm. Bakugou smiled as he took a bite of his cake, before thanking them both.

"So Kacchan!? What do you think of the cake? Made it myself!" Izuku winked from across the room, as he walked towards the blonde. "It was delicious, thanks Deku." Bakugou said, smiling.

Izuku smiled back, before pulling a boy into their conversation.

"Kacchan, I want you to meet one of my friends: Shoto Todoroki!" he said, smiling.

"Yeah, I've met your friends before... Just haven't had the time to properly get to know each other." Bakugou said, shaking Todoroki's hand.

"Well, you get to know each other now! I'll be right back! I just... Have to go get your gift." Izuku said, grabbing his coat.

"Wait, didn't you get my gift the other day?" the blonde asked, earning a nod from the greenette.

"Yeah, I did. But I left it in my car!" Midoriya claimed, running out the door of the dormitory, leaving Katsuki Bakugou alone with his friends and classmates.

Stick around to find out what Izuku got Katsuki!!!

-Sucky Author