24: Day Out

"Uh... Bro? Why is Midoriya not here again?" Eijirou asked, poking the little baby, which was cuddled up in Mina's arms.

"I told you- My parents are at work... Ugh... And Deku wanted to take a break and go out with some friends. He hasn't left the house since Izumi was born." Bakugou said, fixing something under the sink.

"And... Why can't you take care of him?" Kaminari asked, taking the baby from the woman's hands. 

"Can't you see I'm busy today? The renovations upstairs aren't all done, and my dad asked me to fix the damn sink... Again." Bakugou groaned, throwing aside one of the tools. 

"Well, I don't mind taking care of this little cutie patootie- Ah~ Yes! Yes that's you! A-Boogie Boogie Boo!" Mina cooed, tickling the little blonde baby, who instantly giggled. 

The 2 month old was smiling and reaching out to his 'Uncles and Aunts', by the time Katsuki got done with the sink. 

"Alright... I'm pretty sure this is done..." He muttered, wiping his hands and standing up, turning around to Hanta, who was now the one holding the child. 

"Eh- Bakugou? He... Uh... Diaper." The black haired boy said, instantly handing him to his father. 

Katsuki grabbed him and frowned. All his friends were doing was keeping little Izumi occupied, they don't take care of him or anything. 

Oh well....

"There you go little buddy! All nice and clean!" Katsuki said, tickling the baby who was laying down on the changing table. 

Izumi cooed as his father picked him up, and then proceeded by walking towards Eijirou.

"Gn~ AaAaH~" The baby cutely whined, reaching out to Ashido, whom he seemed to like very much.

The pink haired girl ruffled the baby's hair, and said goodbye before walking out, along with her friends. 

Katsuki smiled and carried his son towards the sofa, where he sat down and kissed the baby's forehead. 

"Alright, Little buddy, It's father-son time." He chuckled, earning a cute giggle from the boy.