3: New People

Izuku smiled as he introduced Katsuki to some classmates. 

"Kacchan, this is Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, and Hanta Sero! They'll be helping us in our team-project!" he cheered, pointing to the group of people standing beside him. 

Bakugou groaned. He didn't like meeting new people. At. All.

He sat down, looking at his feet. "So, Bakubro! Why don't we go out and get to know each other, eh?" Denki Kaminari, a boy with orange hair cheered. 

The blonde groaned at the dumb nickname, but didn't mind. 

"Sure, whatever." he said, standing up once again. 

"Er- By the way... You have a liscence, right?" Kaminari asked, grinning.

Bakugou sighed and glanced at Izuku one more time before answering. "Yeah. I have a liscence. Where do you guys wanna go?" he asked, hesitating about letting these barely-known people get in his car.

"The mall, definitely!" Ashido, the girl of the group cheered.

"Urgh, again?!" Her boyfriend, Hanta Sero groaned, earning a slight shove by the pink haired girl.

"Yes, Again. Kaminari and Kirishima don't mind, right?" she asked, staring at her two friends.

"I don't mind at all, let's go!" Kirishima, the red head claimed, walking out the door.

Izuku, Denki, Mina, Hanta and Katsuki all followed the tall boy out into the parking lot of the school, where they got into Katsuki's car.

Once inside the vehicul, Bakugou turned it on, looking at Midoriya, who was sitting beside him after calling 'ShotGun'. 

Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina and Sero had all gotten in the back seat, even though it was pretty snug.  

They all made their way to the local mall, where half the friends ran into the building, leaving Izuku and Katsuki alone in the car. 

The green haired boy giggled, smiling brightly. 

"Shall we go in?" he smiled.

Bakugou snickered and grabbed the boy's hand. 

"Yeah... Yes we shall."