9: One Week

"Deku!" Katsuki yelled, entering the room with a smile.

"Yeah?" Izuku said, from his bed. 

The two teens had been trying out dating, and had been going on for about a week now. 7 days.

"Guess what I've got~" Bakugou said, waving two movie tickets in the air. 

"Huh? Movie tickets? That's so cool! For what movie?" Midoriya asked, stuffing his nose back in the book he was currently reading. 

"Oh, Y'know... All Might 3..." Katsuki said, looking around.

To these words, Izuku immediately let go of the book and looked up, his jaw dropping.

"Woah! That's so cool! I've been wanting to see that movie for ages! It only comes on once a year! And the tickets cost a fortune! You're so lucky! How'd you manage?!" Midoriya said, his eyes twinkling.  

"Yeah, yeah. So, the real question is, will you go with me? I mean, we are boyfriends now after all, so... Want to go on our first date?" Katsuki asked, smirking. 

"WOAH?! YEAH!!! HECK YEAH! ARE YOU SURE?! THAT'S SO MUCH MONEY!!! Are you sure you want to go with me?" Izuku asked, looking down. 

"Eh? Deku, you're my boyfriend, and I love you. Of course I'm going to take you!" Bakugou said, grabbing the greenette's hand and pressing it against his chest. 

"I love you." he whispered, pressing his forehead against the other boy's. 

Midoriya smiled. "I love you too." he replied, slowly closing the gap between the two's faces. 

Bakugou felt his ears and cheeks turn red, as he watched the blushing boy press his lips onto his. 

The kiss lasted a few minutes before Bakugou pulled away. 

"But, uh. The movie starts in 15 minutes... We've got to get going-" 

I don't know why I just LOVE the picture I put there... It's cute! Anyways, thanks for reading this story! Every vote, comment and read means so much to me! Thanks so much! (^w^)

More chapters are to come (Possibly Smut), and if any of you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments below, or message me in private. You could also post it on my feed. Any suggestion and idea helps! Thanks again so much! 

-Sucky Author