13: Hoodie

Katsuki smiled and glanced at himself in the mirror next to his bed.

The new hoodie he had recieved for his birthday fit perfectly.

It was black, and had orange stripes on it... And it suited the blonde perfectly.

"Kacchan- Stop admirring yourself and come here!" Izuku giggled, patting the bed next to himself.

Bakugou smiled and sat beside the small boy looking over to his phone; only to find out Midoriya was taking a selfie of them, with puppy filters.

"Urgh- Really Deku?!" Katsuki groaned as he glanced at the picture. 

"Mhm! I'm putting this one as my background!" Izuku cheered, smiling up at the blonde. 

"No you aren't-"

"Yes I am!" 

"I said: NO YOU AREN'T!" Bakugou yelled as he started to grab the greenette and tickle him, earning loud laughs from the smaller boy. 

"AAAH! OKAY! HAHAHA! OKAY KACCHAN! I WON'T- I- I WON'T! STOOOP! I'LL DELETE I-I-IT!" Midoriya kept wheezing.  

"Promise?" Bakugou asked, smirking. 

"Well... I'll make a deal with you!" Izuku said, pulling the blonde's hands away from his ribs. 

"I'm listening." Bakugou said, sitting up straight and staring at the green haired boy. 

"Well, If you let me put this as my background, I'll answer a question! Any question!"

Katsuki thought for a minute, and smiled. 

"Any question, huh? Alright." 

"Great! What's the question?" Midoriya asked, placing the picture as his background. 

"Do you want to... sleep with me?"

There was an awkward silence across the room, with Izuku staring at the blonde, blushign madly as he did so. 

"Wha-?" he started. 

"Like... Not the type like a slumber party and shit. Just... What couples do, y'know. An intimate act between two people who love each other very much. You know? Se-" "I know what you mean!" Izuku squealed out. 

"Kacchan... I.... I don't think Im ready. Mentally and Phisically... I'm sorry. I never revealed my body to anybody before... And to be honest, I'm a little embarassed by my body. I'm not like other guys at all." Izuku whined, looking down and dropping his phone.

"Besides, I told you. Not on school property." 

Bakugou sighed and smiled. 

"I won't judge you. I love you for who you are. And... I have a car now, so we can get away from this place, just for tonight...." Katsuki winked, earning a smile from the small teen.