4: Red Cheeks and Butterflies

"Kacchan Look! The weather has been really bad around here lately... Do you think we'll get hit by a big storm like that one?!" Midoriya asked, as he pointed at the Television. 

There had been nasty storms going around Japan. 2 Tornadoes had hit in nearby towns, huge thunderstorm had passed almost in every town, and Kyoto was the only one left.

"I'm sure we'll be fine." Katsuki sais, giving him dinner. 

Izuku started to munch on his food as he listened to the rest of the news on television.

Lunch was done within about 30 minutes, and Midoriya and Bakugou did the dishes, as usual. 

As soon as their chores were done, and they were about to head to bed, the lights went out.

They had no more elecricity. 

Izuku shivered, cluthcing onto his roommate's arm. 

"It's fine, Deku." Bakugou said, walking towards his bed, in total darkness. 

Suddenly, a loud thunder rumble was heard from outside, before alarms were set all over Kyoto. 

Izuku immediaely panicked, throwing himself at the blonde and starting to cry. 

Katsuki looked around. Izuku was close to him, and he could feel his heart beating rapidly. 

Then, the blonde looked outside, trying to make out the figure. It was dark, therefore he had to stand up, leaving Izuku on the bed and walk to the window and opening it. 

Stuff was flying around in the high winds, and it seemed like a large tornado ahead. It was dark outside though, so it was hard to make out. 

Midoriya spotted the wind-figure on the horizon and immediately passed out, leaving Katsuki in a panick, alone.