7: Nothing

"Oì, Brat. Wake up. You've got someone here to see you." Mitsuki Bakugou called out, pulling the blankets off of the sleeping teen. 

"Mmh?" the blonde groaned, opening his eyes to his mom, standing in front of him with her hand on her hip. She was staring at him with big eyes, and a cocky smile. 

"Eh-? EH- GET OUT!" The teen yelled, covering his party nude body with a pillow. 

After his mother had left, Bakugou quickly jumped up, and slipped on a pair of pants, and a black tank-top. Then, he ran downstairs, only to be met by a smiling Izuku Midoriya. 

"Oh! Hey Kacchan! Haven't seen you in a long time... heh. Anyways, all I needed was to tell you that they're done rebuilding the school and it'll start over again next Monday." Midoriya said, blushing and looking away. 

The two hadn't spoken since the tornado, and were still confused about what had happened. 

"Oh,Okay. Thanks.... I guess." Katsuki said, looking away too. 

"Izu, dear. Do you want to join us for breakfast?" Mitsuki asked, smiling. 

The green haired boy looked up, unsure. 

"Eh... No thank you. I've already eaten. Besides, I have to go tell the others about school... and stuff." Midoriya said, smiling kindly. 

The odd behavior that was going on between the two teens caught Masaru and Mitsuki's attention. 

"What's going on between you two?" Katsuki's father asked, once Izuku was gone. 

"Hm? Nothing." 

Sorry for the short chapter... But... I'm tired. I'll try to update longer chapters, only if you guys want to. :)

-Sucky Author