10: Moving to fast?

Katsuki snickered as he pulled Midoriya onto his lap.

After dating him for about a month, this was getting normal for them. Everytime, after school, they would sit in bed, talk for a few hours, then simply cuddle. 

That was pretty much their routine. 

But tonight. Tonight was going to be different... Very different.

"Kacchan! Stop that! It tickles-" Izuku giggled, as the blond left little kisses down his neck.

"Hah?! It never tickled yesterday, or the day before!" Bakugou argued, pulling away slightly.  

"Yeah... But you didn't shave since then either, now it's starting to tickle!" Izuku continued. 

"Alright, I'll shave." The tall boy said, standing up. "Uwah- No! I... I don't mind... I was just... letting you know..." the greenette whined. 

"Really? You like it?"  the blonde said, smiling, earning a nod from his boyfriend.

"Yeah... I guess I can get used to it." Midoriya smiled. 

"Alright then!!" Katsuki chuckled, sitting back down and crashing his lips against the other boy's.

After a few minutes of making out with each other, Katsuki pulled away, leaving a strand of saliva between the two. "Nha~ Kacchan... What're you, what're you doing?!" Izuku asked, as the blonde ran his hand up the boy's shirt. Izuku flinched when Bakugou started to lightly pich his nipples, earning a moan from the small boy. "AaAaH~ K-Kacchan!" Stop it! This is innapropriate! We're not allowed to be doing this on school property!!" Midoriya moaned, wanting his boyfriend to stop.

"Hah? Why... I know you want to, you're horny..." Katsuki teased, brushing away a lock of green hair out of the boy's freckled face. 

"W-What? No! I'm not! Stop! Kacchan, I don't want to get expelled! Kacchan Stop!!!" Izuku yelped, pushing the blonde away. 

"Ha... I-" "NO! STOP IT!" the green haired boy yelled as Katsuki made another step forward. 

Bakugou sighed. "Deku, I'm sorry, okay? I'll stop. You're overreacting again." he stated. 

Izuku blushed heavily and stood up. 

"You're going to fast. Don't get me wrong! I... I want to! But... Not on school grounds. And wait a little! We just started dating only a month ago!" 

Bakugou sighed. 

" I get it. We'll take it slow, and we'll spend our first time together, wherever and whenever you want. Okay? I don't want to rush into something you're not comfortable with..." Katsuki said, pressing a kiss on the boy's forehead, before smiling and walking away.