Fifteen

Joseph

We were in Austria for at least a week now. The Germans surrendered and at this point me or Maggie didnt have enough points to go home.
So now we were stuck here seeing if we were actually going to fight in the pacific. Shifty got discharged home but not before getting in a car accident. He was alive but was spending a lot of times in hospitals last I heard.
We were staying in a grand hotel kind of thing. It was huge and Maggie loved it. We had our own bathroom and bedroom. It was what we needed to try to get mentally better.

Maggie, Web, and I sat in the living space sharing a bottle of Champaign.
Maggie smiled as she took the bottle from Web and chugged it down.

"Hey Mags!" Web yelled at her.

"Plenty where that came from," I got up and grabbed another bottle. I sat next to Maggie and I popped open the bottle and took a drink then handed it to Web.
Maggie giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey," I giggled and kissed her neck.

"Go ahead you guys can go," Web giggled waving us off. I picked up Maggie and she ran her hands through my brown hair.
She ran her thumb over the scar on my neck. I shivered as I opened the door to our room.

I laid Maggie on our bed and she giggled looking up at me and took her shirt off.
I climbed onto the bed and kissed down her neck.
She moaned and threw her head back.
"Joe," she whined and tangled her hands in my hair.