S1 E4 : "Deer Hunters" (Part 2)

After school I met Tristan in the gym just like he told me to. Of course with him being Tristan he was a tad late, but nothingless he did show up and even brought some snacks.

I made sure to page mom that I was going to study here and she just replied, 'Okay. Be good.' Tristan and I started about 4:30 and currently it is 6.

"The 'Comedy of Errors' - written?" Tristan asked the question off of one of the practice tests that we found.

"1590." I spoke clear, sure of that answer. "Published?" He challenged. "1698?" I questioned myself this time.

"1623. Close." He said as he flipped the page. "How is that close?" I asked him as I shook my head. "You got the 16 part right." He explained.

"I was off by 75 years." I exclaimed. "Well, anything under 100 is close." He said, smirking.

"What kind of rule is that?" I questioned. "I'm running the study session here." He smiled before looking back at the book.

"Okay, Richard the third?" He asked another. "1591." I guessed. "Ehh." He imitated a buzzer noise, indicating that I was wrong.

"'93." I guessed again.  "Ehh." He made the noise again. "'96." I said again, I knew it was in the 90's. "Ehhh."

"That's really starting to get annoying." I angrily said as I put my head down on the desk. "Okay, I'll stop." He laughed at my frustration.

"What was the answer?" I mumbled, still resting on the desk. "1592. You were close the first time." He informed me. "Ughh." I huffed as I banged my head on the table.

"Hey, you'll get it. Let's just keep going and we'll come back." He said as he opened to a new page. I lifted my head to look at him.

"Thanks for doing this by the way." I added feeling a little guilty that he's here. I'm sure he would rather be anywhere but here.

"It's no problem." He shook his head then smiled, "Plus now I understand how much you need it."

"Oh shut up." I laughed a little and shoved his arm. He laughed a little too before saying, "Okay, let's get back."

"Alright." I huffed in response. "The Sonnets?" He questioned. "154 poems of 14 lines." I stated.

"Expect," He said, wanting me to finish. "Except for 126, which is 12 lines. They're written in Iambic Pentameter, except for 145, which is in Tetrameter." I finished.

"See, you got the Sonnets down." He smiled. "Yeah, now just everything else." I complained.

"You know, you're doing a lot better than you think." He assured me. "Really?" I questioned what he thought was good.

"Yeah, I mean yes you miss a question every now and then, but I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow." Tristan reassured. "Thanks." I sweetly said with a smile.

~~~

Tristan and I continued to study and I was getting a lot better than I was when we started. Currently I am reviewing some material before he quizzes me on it.

It's around 8:30 and I could tell that we were both getting tired. "Okay, you ready?" He asked. "Um, yeah." I responded as I handed him my notebook.

He asked me the question and I answered it incorrectly, which of course made me fuss a bit, but he made me try again and I got it correct.

Suddenly he shut my note book and looked at me. "Why don't you come over to my place? We could continue to study there?" He asked.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I tried to be polite. "C'mon. You could stay in the guest room. I promise I won't try anything, plus this way we could eat something and then stay up as long as needed to study before getting some shut eye." He tried to convince me.