S1 E1: "Pilot" (Part 2)

"And we get to wear uniforms. No more having people check you out to see what jeans you're wearing cause everyone's dressed alike in boring clothes and just there to learn." I heard Rory say happily to Lane as she cleaned out her locker.

"She makes it seem like that's a good thing." I rolled my eyes. "Well it is." Justin said as I turned and put another one of my books in the box he was holding.

"It's not." I spoke matter of factly. "Yes it is. I won't have to worry bout another guy checkin' you out." He smirked. "Oh please." I said closing my locker.

"You don't realize it, but you have a damn good body." He complimented me. "Well thank you, but I would still like to wear my own clothes." I pouted. "I guess that makes sense." He finished as Rory and Lane crossed by us.

We joined them walking in the halls. Justin was still carrying the box of all my stuff. "So, I told my mom you're both changing school." Lane started. "Was she thrilled?" Rory asked. "The party's on Friday." Lane joked, but was also kind of serious.

"I have to go. I have to have a pre-hay ride cup of tea with the future doctor. How do I look? Korean?" Lane sighed. "Spitting image." I said. "Good. Bye." Lane said before wandering down the halls.

"So I heard you too are a thing now." Rory stated. "Yes we are." Justin said to Rory. "Wow he speaks." Rory teased. She has never heard him say anything. Only has heard about him. "Yes, I speak." He defended. "How did you find out?" I questioned.

"Well before sixth period apparently this girl squealed in the cafeteria about this new cute couple." She said leaving out names. I just chuckled not knowing how to respond.

"Well I'm going to watch Justin practice so we better get going." I informed her. "Okay see you after." Rory said. "Alright. Bye." I spoke walking away from her.

A guy with brown hair walked by and we almost bumped into each other, but I moved out of the way.

"Your gonna watch me practice today?" Justin asked, shifting the box to one hand so his free one could hold mine.

"Yeah, I liked watching you play yesterday. Thought I would do it again." I answered looking over at him as we walked to the locker rooms. "Well I won't be able to go anywhere after, I have to go to work." He informed me. "That's fine." I smiled as we reached the boys locker room.

He leaned down and set the box on the floor. "Are you sure?" He asked, placing his hands on my hips. "What, I can't watch my boyfriend play some football?" I questioned teasingly. "No you can. I just didn't think that you were a football type girl." He spoke.

"Well, there are a lot of things that you don't know about me." I said. "You should probably go change." "Yeah, I should." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "See you out there." I bent down and grabbed the box and headed towards the bleachers.

I sat down on the closest bleacher to the field. I watched as they ran all different plays for offense and defensive. Then scrimmages against each other. They were making some progress by the halfway mark.

The Coach blew the whistle and let the guys get water before finishing off the rest of practice. Justin made his way over to where I was. "Hey," He said, taking a drink of water. "Hey there. Looking good." I smiled and got up to lean on the fence. "Well thank you." He spoke.

"The defense will probably run a blitz when you get back out there. So be careful." I warned. "How do you know that?" He questioned.

"Well they have been doing zone coverage for the past three plays and have already gone through play action about three times as well as doing some crossing routes so that's really all they have left." I said really quickly catching him off guard.