ONE

[ TRAVELING THROUGH TIME IS POSSIBLE?]

_______________________________________

"HEY YOU! I told you to keep that and GET OUT. Don't you just understand that-"

"But docter-"

"Dr. Park seo-joon"

"Ahhh...yes, Dr. Park seo-joon I really need this ipad. I'm really out of money. I need to sell something worthy just so I can earn some money to survive."

"Aish! Kids these days."said Dr. Park seo-joon as he tsked in disappointment.

"Listen kid, It's not just any other ipad you can steal. It contains essential information regarding my time machine project. SO FUCKING GIVE IT BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW!"

"If I'm being honest, I too don't wanna steal it Dr. but it's my necessity right now." exclaimed jungkook as he kept moving from one feet to another in anxiety and fear.

And it's true, he really didn't wanted to steal the ipad. But you see luck is not in everyone's favour. Same happened with jungkook or to say human android JK97. Life is not all fairytales and bright lights.

______________________________________

So let's go back to where it all started.

It was 2nd September,1997. A normal day for some people on earth. But for jungkook's mother it was the day of arrival of her sweet little angel. Yes,it was her delivery day. And she was nervous and excited to see her little one.

Few hours passed and she was holding the love of her life in her loving arms.

Jungkook grew up like any other child. A sweet little family with three most influential people in his life- his supportive father, nurturing mother and an unmarried aunt. Teenage life with plenty of friends. He got almost half of the things he asked for.

But suddenly one day it all shattered apart. His world fell apart when he became part of a big car accident in which he lost his parents and got badly injured himself. In this world full of science and technology, his only chance of survival was choosing the option of being converted into a human android.

It didn't seem that bad of an option to him as human androids consists of metallic parts such as metallic hands, limbs and artificial constructed heart to pump blood naturally along with natural human organs other than heart and human skin.Operation was no big deal to jungkook as his aunt was ready to pay the surgery (conversion to android) bills.

And this is how jungkook aka JK97 was brought to life again.

But the main tragedy didn't arrived yet. It arrived only when there were two days left before his 18th birthday. His aunt found a man for herself only to find jungkook as a burden on her shoulders and abandon him.

He got no other option but to steal and sell expensive things, just so he can pay his university fees. Though he didn't liked his university much as he was always interested in studying science and technology rather than opting for history just because he didn't have enough money to pay the fees and history vocational courses always required less money.

And just as he was lost in his thoughts this summer morning when he was sitting by the pavement of the street outside an old but expensively-built apartment with a name plate displaying 'Dr. Park seo-joon' in bold letters, a not so old maybe thirty-three or thirty-four year old man came out of the apartments main door against the pavement of street.

Jungkook assumed that this man is Dr. Park seo-joon himself as he came from apartment displaying that particular name on name plate. Dr. Park seo-joon kept talking to someone over his phone, maybe some other scientist who is his research partner. As Dr. Park seo-joon was holding an ipad in his other hand, jungkook's eye never left that ipad.