SEVEN

[ 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖? ]

_______________________________________

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞?

Jungkook gave his thoughts a pause, thinking it's better to not dig much into someone else's matter. It'll be better, the sooner he finds taehyung and returns him his vintage camera. He was about to look for taehyung, when he remembered that they were about to start working on their project together; today itself.

Jungkook was sure that since taehyung left their shared dorm room early this morning, he must be waiting for him in the experiment room to start working on their project already. He started making his way through the lengthy corridor towards the experiment room. He kept walking straight until a saccharine scent of cotton candy cologne entered his nose from behind. He sensed that someone might be following him.

He ignored his thoughts and kept walking, thinking he's only being delusional for thinking that way. But once he heard the sound of high heels following him and accompanying his footsteps. He was sure that he isn't being delusional anymore, someone might be actually following him. He slowed down in his steps and finally came to a stop. He slowly turned around only to be met with a female figure looking furiously at him.

He wasn't able to fully figure out her face as it was hidden suitably behind a mask covering almost half of her facial features. Jungkook could only figure out her intoxicating blue eyes. Those eyes reminded him of someone. They seemed too familiar. But before jungkook could speak up anything and ask her why she was following him, he found himself clutching his stomach while sitting on the floor.

That girl fucking punched him hard in the stomach, making him stumble back and fall on the floor while clutching his stomach due to the immense pain he was feeling. From what jungkook thought, her figure didn't seemed to be that strong to win against someone else in a fight. But just like once said, never judge a book by it's cover. Unlike her figure, she was much stronger to beat the shit out of anyone.

Jungkook was confused because of her sudden violent outburst. If he wanted right now, he can make her fall on the floor for showing violence towards him. Making her all weak and vulnerable using his android strength. But he's won't do that. He's good and not evil. He respect others. Specially women whether they are good or bad to him, he'll respect them.

Also because being a human android in human's world back in 2021, he was restricted to use his powers too often. He can use them only when he have to save someone and not to cause any destruction. He was programmed in that way.

He only needs to open a metallic layer located near his heart and open the box where his heart is located. After that he just needs to press a blue button attached on top of his metallic heart that's pumping real blood in his body. Once that button is pressed his heart will send high voltage electricity throughout his human body along with robotic arms and legs, activating his android strength.

He was pulled out his thoughts when that girl suddenly snatched away the vintage camera from his hold. He tried to take it back from her but she again punched him.This time on his eye making him groaned out in pain. She used this opportunity to escape away along with the vintage camera in her hold.