TEN

[ 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩? 𝙊𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩? ]

_______________________________________

Currently jungkook was working on his shared project by typing something on his laptop's screen. With eyebrows furrowed in concentration every once in a while he looked down at the notebook kept on his right. His eyes travelled from notebook to the screen and moved from left to right following all the texts he was typing on the screen. His eyes hardly left the screen. Not at all noticing movements around him. Movements of his classmates who were also busy working on their assigned project.

He was currently sitting in experiment room which was built of glasses. Being spacious enough, the experiment room holded many tables and seats allowing students to choose whichever spot they wanted to work from. Beside jungkook sat taehyung holding a pencil in his right hand as his hand moved like a fluid showing how experienced he was in sketch making. He sincerely wanted to come up with a good design for their project's model.

He didn't wanted to be considered as a credit taker when their project is finally completed. Seeing jungkook work so hard to design an incomparable coded program for their model, he too wanted to put equal efforts as him. So, he choose to draw a sketch for exterior appearance of their assigned model. As soon as his sketch was completed his moving hand came to a stop and a loud sigh left his mouth.

Jungkook hadn't spoken a single word to him since this morning and he didn't knew why. Worst thing is that he can't remember the scenes that takes place when his other personalities appears as those memories are stored in their part of memory in his brain. Though he can talk to his other personalities but he'll only know what happened when they wish to tell him what they did.

And from what he knew V did something but when he asked him what he actually did, V didn't tell him anything about what happened when he appeared. And now seeing jungkook so distant from himself, he cursed his personalities for being so insensitive towards jungkook. Even when he deliberately tried to start a conversation with jungkook using their project as an excuse, jungkook only replied with small sentences not wanting to elongate their conversation.

He was caught in such an bad situation that he just wanted the ground to swallow him. Still trying once again to get some sort of attention from jungkook, he spoke again. He said with a bright boxy smile,"I'm done with the sketching, jungkook. Can you look at it once, please? I'll make changes if you don't like it."

Hearing this jungkook nodded his head signalling a 'yes' yet his eyes still didn't left the screen. He extended his right hand and signalled for taehyung to hand over the sketch to him and taehyung did as asked. Jungkook examined the sketch for a few seconds and handed the paper back to taehyung without even glancing at him for once. He then spoke with a straight face displaying no emotions,"It's good. We should finalize it."

Seeing jungkook's constant ignorance; taehyung's heart felt heavy. Yet he ignored it and thought of continuing the conversation anyway. He again spoke with full enthusiasm,"Jungkook how's the progress of coding going? What characteristics have you thought of including in our robotic model? Can I see it, please?" Hearing this jungkook just replied with a dry tone,"I'm still working on it."

This was it for taehyung. He can't take this behaviour of jungkook anymore. He need to talk out things with him. He needed to know why was jungkook acting so ignorant all of a sudden when he was the one who wanted to befriend him at first. Taehyung huffed and exclaimed,"Jungkook, what's wrong? Tell me. Why are you behaving this way all of a sudden?"