NINE

[ 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨? 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙. ]

_______________________________________

It was almost evening and all the classes had already ended. Jungkook was walking through the corridor towards his shared dorm after attending all his classes. Though he wasn't able to pay attention in any of his classes today.

Not after what happened this morning. It was all too much for jungkook but he was still thankful to V. If it wasn't for V, he would have been covered in bruises by now. He didn't even realised when thinking about V made a genuine smile appear on his lips.

As soon as he reached in front of his dorm room, he turned around the door knob and entered his room. He looked around and took in the information that taehyung wasn't present in the room. He sighed and made his way towards the closet. Taking out a pair of more comfortable clothes, he changed into them.

He then looked around his room with a confused pout thinking about what to do next. He walked towards his study table and took a hold of his laptop. He made his way towards the bed along with his laptop. While laying on his stomach, he started typing something on the laptop screen with a quick pace.

Hardly ten minutes passed and he sighed again while closing his laptop. He turned around laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling of the room. He didn't wanted to accept the fact but at last he did.

𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈.

He missed taehyung. He didn't liked the fact that how quiet their room was without him. He wanted him to come back as soon as possible. He wanted to talk with him about their shared project and also random things. He wanted to thank V for what he did even though he wasn't sure if he'll meet taehyung, bambi or V when he returns back. He started questioning himself that what was taehyung doing outside so late at night, when their classes already ended in the evening.

He was interrupted in his thoughts when suddenly the door knob turned around and someone entered the room. Jungkook immediately sat up on the bed and looked at the person's eyes to know who it was. As soon as his eyes met those dominant purple orbs chills ran down his spine unlike the way he was happy when he saw them this morning. He didn't knew why but they seemed to display regret. This time they really seemed to hold burning hell inside them.

He wanted to ask him why was he burning with raging anger but before he could speak up he found himself being harshly slammed against the door. V had grabbed him by his shirt pulling him out of the bed and slammed him against the door harshly. Jungkook noticed V balling his fist and raising his right hand forcefully near his face as if he's about to punch him.

And out of instinct jungkook tightly closed his eyes being ready to receive a harsh punch across his face. But when nothing happened, he slowly opened his eyes only to look at V still holding his right hand near his face. His eyes still holded venomous anger inside them but his fist never landed on jungkook's face.

Instead he stretched his jaw while rolling his eyes and opened his fist indicating he no longer wants to punch jungkook. He made fierce eye contact with jungkook while his mouth moved as if chewing on imaginary bubblegum.

He finally spoke with a harsh deep tone,"Have you gone insane? What will you achieve by doing this? You played well jungkook, making me think you are different from them. I was always right. I shouldn't have let you come near taehyung at all. Only thing you can do right now is return it back to him RIGHT NOW!!"