EIGHT

[ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ]

_______________________________________

As soon as jungkook's eyes met those purple orbs, he instantly knew who it was. He was familiar with those eyes which worshipped the darkest powers of the hell and stayed loyal to all evil on the earth. He really hated seeing those dark purple orbs as they were the once which wanted to make his life a living hell if he approached taehyung. But for the very first time he felt a different feeling seeing those same orbs which were full of hatred. He felt pleased and contented.

Maybe it was only because of the situation right now but he wanted those dominant purple orbs to stay for a little longer. He didn't even blinked his eyes as he was afraid that if he did, they will disappear. He wanted them to stay and make all wickedness surrender before him. And just as he wished, they did the same.

Suddenly a loud cough was heard bringing jungkook out of his thoughts. V had fucking kicked the already passed out mark hardly on stomach making him cough blood. He then knelt down on floor and started searching something in mark's coat's pocket. A frown made it's way on his face as he looked concentrated while searching for god knows what. Soon that concentrated face was replaced was replaced by a happy one indicating that he found what he was searching for. He let out a dark chuckle and happily cheered,"Found ya!!!"

Jungkook, jackson and all the students were left confused as they wanted to know what was V searching for. What made him so happy when he finally found it. It was only then when V took out a newly packed chewing gum from mark's pocket. He opened the wrapper and put the chewing gum inside his mouth. As soon as he started chewing, he smirked to himself and looked at jackson.

"Jackson let him go or ask your string dolls to prepare a death bed for you", he spoke with deep tone. Not to brag but that tone actually send shivers down jackson's spine. Still jackson gathered some courage and spoke up,"Oh, so now this pussy thinks that he can fight us....haha. Get out of your delusional world taehyung. Even if you try, you'll just end up getting more hurt. Just sit there and cry like always. Let us beat this bitch instead, for now."

"Okay then, get ready to be beat- "

"Jackson!! Beat up that bitch first who tried to help this pussy. You can deal with his crybaby later. We want to see some real fight right now. Beat jungkook!!! Beat jungkook!!! Beat jungkook!!!"

One of their classmates who had wrapped his tie around his head spoke up while interrupting V in the middle of his sentence. After listening to him others too starting cheering 'Beat jungkook!' in sync. Hearing this V rolled his eyes and poked his tongue inside his cheek in annoyance and spoke,"You like interrupting people, don't you?"

He then turned around looking for something on the experiment table behind him. His eyes fell on a circular wooden object. He guessed, it might be some tool which will be used in someone else's project work. He raised his right eyebrow and thought for a second. A smirk made it's way on his lips as he picked that wooden tool. He turned around with plain anger in his purple orbs and forcefully threw that tool towards the boy who interrupted him.

That tool directly met the boy's forehead making him fall backward on the floor with a painful groan. Witnessing this all other students around that boy who were cheering before, shut their mouth instantly. Seeing this V chuckled  and spoke,"Much better now. See, it wasn't that hard to shut your useless ugly mouth."