THREE

[ 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚! 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩? 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢? ]

_______________________________________

𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡?

                              OR

𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚? 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮? 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤?

Jungkook stood there utterly confused because of the sight in front of him. There weren't two people like jungkook thought. Instead there was an angelic looking man sitting on the edge of the bed in the middle of the room. There was no single evidence of presence of any other person apart from the angelic looking man with dominant aura and soft facial features.

So, was taehyung talking to himself?

Even this wasn't strange as most of the people out there talk to themselves in order to short out their inner conflicts or while making a big commitment. But what appeared strange to jungkook was taehyung wasn't taking to himself like any other person, who just wants to solve their inner conflicts. Rather his whole voice appeared as if a whole conversation was going on between two people who think differently.

Finally jungkook was broken out of his thoughts as the man in front of him spoke in a soft tone while stuttering,"H-Hii....it's me t-taehyung. Sorry, if I scared you. It's j-just me here. Maybe u misunderstood for someone else to be here too".

Jungkook was really sure that he heard two people taking to each other, but he let it go. He didn't wanted to make taehyung feel uncomfortable the very first time they met. So, instead he himself thought of apologizing to taehyung to ease the tension between them.

"Ahhh.... I'm sorry. Maybe I was daydreaming and became confused enough to think here's two people taking to each other. By the way, it's really nice to meet you taehyung. Let's support each other throughout the university years and be good friends." said jungkook while smiling happily, showing all his bunny teeths to taehyung.

But what jungkook didn't expected from taehyung was a rude reply. Taehyung harshly stated,"It's better if we stay a-away from each other. I don't want to see your l-life getting ruined because of me. Stay away from me."

It hurted. It really hurted jungkook. Because it's human's natural behaviour to keep great expectations just to watch them getting shattered down in front of their eyes. Maybe jungkook too expected too much from this first interaction, only to be hurted at the end. But he cannot let his emotions take over his mind. He awkwardly laughed at taehyung's reply, only to not let him see his true emotions.

He then made his way towards their shared bathroom in the dorm. After 15 mins of taking a cold bath, jungkook was more relaxed then before. Don't worry, his metallic hands and legs won't get destroyed in the water. They are waterproof, one plus point of going through expensive surgery.

When he came out of the washroom, it was only then he realised that they have to use a shared bed in their dorm room. It wasn't that big of a problem for jungkook. He thought, it's not like he would develop feelings for his roommate anyways by laying on his side.

He saw taehyung laying down on his side of the bed, while texting someone on his phone. He noticed the small pout of taehyung's lips and how constantly taehyung's expressions changed as he texted someone. Jungkook thought to himself that he appeared cute when he's focused and a small smile appeared on jungkook's lips.