TWO

[ 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙄𝙉 1975? 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔? ]

_______________________________________

"I-.... I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-"

Jungkook immediately apologized after noticing the awkward atmosphere around him. He was more than embarrassed to know he was the cause of the awkwardness. But we can't blame him. Afterall he wasn't aware of the situation that a couple would be making out in the seat of next cabin. But before he could finish his sentence and apologize properly, he was cut off by the laughter of handsome man in front of him.

"Ahaha....no need to apologise. It's not like we were doing something important and you intervened."exclaimed the referred man as he started fixing his clothes and wiped the coated saliva on his plumpy lips with the back of his hands.

"B-but-....I actually intervened-"

"Let it be, even we both were out of our minds. And it's not that it matters to her. It was me all along. She just keeps testing me. Stuff happens. Let it be!"

This whole conversation itself confused jungkook. And why was the man telling him that it was just him all along and not her? Why did he sounded so broken? But he rapidly stopped questioning the situation in front of him as he knew he shouldn't interfere in other's buisness.

So he just responded with a small "Oh" to the man in front of him.

He was about to walk away when the man spoke up and asked him questions he didn't himself knew answer to.

"Are you also going to Petronas University of Science and Research Technology? Or will you stop at Marseille station?"

Jungkook wanted to answer him back. He really wanted. But what will he answer to him? That he accidentally fell into somewhere strange. After that he felt as if he was experiencing death real close, but somehow he fortunately landed on the floor of a train which he didn't even knew where it was heading towards. There's no way he can explain this without being considered as a maniac.

So, jungkook started to think deeply because it's nothing but big brain time. He needed to come up with a good answer, so he could get his answer that where he was right now without even being considered as a maniac.

And this is all he came up with, using his big brain time. A very impressive answer. Or not?

"Which y-year is this? And why are you both wearing old brand clothes? " asked jungkook with so much more unasked questions still lingering behind his big-doe shiny eyes. As soon as the questions left jungkook's mouth he realised how brainless he sounds like. He started panicking and started to bite his nails to calm himself down.

But for once jungkook's luck really worked. Just for this once. The man in front of him didn't minded jungkook's question at all, as if he had already dealt with more annoying questions like this before too. He simply answered his questions in calm and soft tone. Not at all annoyed or confused.

"It's 1975. And the clothes are not of an old brand, it's the most expensive brand of this decade. These clothes belongs to 'Penfield' brand. It's newly established this year. Everyone out there would steal to wear it."said the handsome man and smiled at jungkook softly.

Jungkook stood there with his mouth open. Totally not how one should react to someone smiling towards them.

But can he help it, OFCOURSE NOT. Not after knowing that he's fucking stuck in 1975.

How will he survive in a place where no one knows him? Not like he wasn't abandoned by his own aunt in 2021.

'Wait, if he can survive there without anyone. He can do it here too'.