ELEVEN

[ 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙....𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚? ]

_______________________________________

"Buckle up your seat belts students. You are gonna head towards one of the most adventurous rides in your life. Keep your eyes open and brain active. Trust your instincts if you ever feel even slightest danger in your environment. Don't touch anything or move unless told. So, let's begin the journey towards the restricted experiment zone with one of the biggest ongoing experiment of this century. Now take your seats."

Mr. Kim loudly exclaimed as he made his way towards the front seat of the bus. As soon as the news was announced, loud chattering started among the students. All of them were excited to know what was this experiment that Mr. Kim kept talking about. And as asked, they made their way towards whichever seat they liked the most along with their friends. Some excitedly took window seats while others just sat down non-chalantly.

Jungkook looked around thinking which seat should he choose. He noticed a mint-haired boy sitting at the last second seat of the bus. He appeared as if someone had forcefully dragged him here, disturbing his peaceful sleep. He was more interested to look outside the window than focusing on what's happening inside the bus. He didn't appeared as excited as other students but rather appeared bored with the whole idea of this trip itself.

Yet, he appeared focused and cool at the same time. Jungkook didn't knew why but he found this boy interesting. He decided to take a seat beside him. He stood beside the seat where that mint-haired boy sat and gently spoke,"Hey!! I'm jeon jungkook. Seeing that all students had almost took the seat beside their friends and you are alone, I assume your friend isn't joining the trip. So, can I take a seat beside you if you don't mind?"

Hearing jungkook's voice the mint-haired immediately turned his head away from the window and looked towards jungkook with the same bored expression. He softly nodded without speaking anything and turned his head towards the window again. Seeing his way of responding, jungkook assumed that maybe the mint-haired is introvert and don't like talking much. Without thinking much, he sat beside the mint-haired looking around the bus.

He saw jimin was sitting beside rose and as soon as he noticed jungkook he  signalled rose to look at the same direction. They both looked towards him and waved their hands continuing their conversation with jungkook making slight signs with their hands as they were sitting at a distance making it hard to communicate using their voice. 

Soon after their conversation was over, jungkook relaxed a bit while sinking down comfortably in his seat. It was not long enough when the bus started heading towards the destination of their trip which was full of mysteries. Jungkook sighed and looked at his left only to notice that mint-haired still looking outside the window. He thought of starting a conversation with that mint-haired himself as he wasn't going to say anything.

He gently tapped on the shoulder of mint-haired diverting his gaze from the window to himself. Seeing him still saying nothing and just keeping that bored face, jungkook caught himself in an awkward situation. He awkwardly laughed to ease the situation and said,"Y-you didn't tell me your name. Also, aren't you excited for this trip? Cause I'm dying to know which experiment is all this hype about."

Hearing him the mint-haired sighed to himself and spoke,"Yoongi. Call me Min-yoongi. And no, I'm not excited for all this annoying shit. I didn't even willingly opted for this robotics major. I'm more of a music guy. Just made some bad decision earlier and realising it now. So, yeah now I definitely don't give a shit. Would have rather stayed at dorm."