FOUR

[ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨? 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩? ]

_______________________________________

Jungkook was so sure that he is in some weird ass dream that he even pinched his own hand only to check if it's a dream or a reality. It was only after pinching himself hard he realised he's actually in living 1975, only to be stuck with a boy who first appreciates his company and then pushes him off their shared bed without any reason.

Wow. Just wow. He thought what can be worse than this.

He was annoyed. Real annoyed by bambi's behaviour. He harshly snapped,"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? Bambi, I'm really done with you. What's up with your behaviour. IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM SAY IT ON MY FACE!"

Hearing this bambi only rolled his eyes. Clicking his tongue inside his mouth he replied with an annoyed tone,"Stop screaming like an annoying child. And stop calling me bambi. I'm V. Not bambi. I'm not some fucking 7 year old child. By the way, sure I would get a problem if some fucking stranger comes and sleep in my bed. Who the hell are you even?"

Less to say, jungkook was left speechless. Just speechless. 'What's up with taehyung and his nicknames', he thought to himself. But the problem right now wasn't nicknames, but rather taehyung's behaviour.

"You know what......leave it." spoke jungkook followed by an annoyed huff.

But still he started again,"Even if I tell you for the hundredth time, you'll still forget my name. But still, you should be grateful that I'm still ready to introduce myself to you for millionth time. I'M JEON JUNGKOOK. YOUR NEW ROOMMATE. AND ALSO THE ONE YOU BEFRIENDED LAST NIGHT. And being your roommate ofcourse, I have the right to use the shared bed for myself as well." Hearing jungkook's answer V's purple eyes darkened.

But from what jungkook first remembers, taehyung's eyes were '𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤' at the start.

Then, when he introduced himself as bambi it changed to '𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧'.

And now when he calls himself V, it's fucking '𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞'.

This was surprisingly new for jungkook to see someone's eye colour changing in front of him.

As if taehyung's eyes represents sudden changes in his behaviour, every time he introduces himself with a new nickname. He wanted to question taehyung about it, but to say less he didn't even want to speak to taehyung after his continuous harsh behaviour towards him.

Jungkook came out of his thoughts and looked in front of him, only to find taehyung looking at him with pure venomous anger in his eyes. His eyes holded immense hatred for him. He wasn't the same person jungkook befriended last night.

Last night, the person he saw was the one who could trust him with his last breath. Bambi needed jungkook to be safe, he trusted him.

He was still in his thoughts, when V spoke up again. "Listen jungkook, if you care for your safety, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW! Taehyung don't need a fucking roommate. Do you get that. He's way better with my company. NO ONE WANTS TO BEFRIEND YOU! HE IS SAFE WITH ME! If you approach him in any way, you are 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃!"

And yeah, it took only a moment for jungkook to loose his last two braincells. Maybe jimin was right, getting taehyung as a roommate wasn't that good of an idea. He questioned to himself.