FIVE

[ 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧? 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩? ]

_______________________________________

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩?

𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤-𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

Jungkook kept walking through the corridor. After all his classes were over, he was heading towards his shared dorm. He kept questioning himself, how things will work out with taehyung. As he was lost in his thoughts regarding the project, he heard someone's footsteps following him.

He slowed down in his steps. But still felt that someone following him. Finally, he stopped in his track. This made the person following jungkook bump into him, due to the sudden stop in his movements. That person bumped so hard into jungkook, that it made him fall down on the floor with his butt facing it; as he let out a mewl in pain.

He wanted to beat the shit out of the person who made him fell on the floor. But when he looked up, his eyes widened in surprise. He was confused why this person would follow him around without anyone else's knowing, as if he was on some secret mission.

Jungkook then asked,"Professor Kim Soo-hyun?" It was him. The professor who gave them this project.

"Ahhhh.....yes jungkook-ah. I didn't mean to follow you up until here and make you fall. I'm sorry. But I needed to talk about something. I thought of informing about this to you myself, before anyone else do." Professor kim exclaimed while offering his hand to jungkook, trying to help him in standing up.

"Inform me? About what professor? And you don't need to say sorry, it was my fault to stop suddenly Mr. Kim." Jungkook confusingly exclaimed as he reached out for professor's hand to stand up alright.

"Jungkook-ah.....you are one of my students right now. And I haven't been old without not noticing anything. I've taught thousands of students during all these years of my profession. I know very well, who among them were good at heart and who weren't." Professor Kim Soo-hyun spoke in a serious tone.

"I know Professor Kim. But how is this all related to me? Did I do something wrong? If I did then I'm really sorry." Jungkook sincerely apologized.

"No, no jungkook-ah. You didn't do anything wrong. You are a sweet child. Not all of my students respects me, but I can see you surely do. By the way, what I wanted to inform you is that your roommate is my son." Professor Kim explained in a calm tone, totally opposite of how jungkook reacted.

Jungkook's eyes almost popped out of his face. His jaw dropped open. He gulped while thinking about all the interactions that happened between him and taehyung. He thought about all the possible complaints taehyung might have done to his dad, which leaded him here; to scold jungkook about it.

It was then professor again spoke up as if he read jungkook's mind,"Don't worry, he didn't said anything wrong about you. He just called me after the classes asking me to give you a new room and leave him alone."

Jungkook stuttered out with teary eyes,"w-what? Why does he want to be left alone?  Am I t-that bad of a roommate?"

"No jungkook-ah, it's not about you. He had always been like that. He never had a roommate for more than 15 minutes. All of his previous roomates asked me to change their room as soon as they met him. But see you are different, it's been a day and you didn't even approached me to change the room settings. I'm the one who came to you." Professor Kim exclaimed with a bit of hope in his voice.