ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

After sending the mail to his team lead, Raghav went to his room to call his friend Vicky and give him a very nice treatment for what he had done earlier.

He dialed his number and waited for him to attend the call.

The caller tune that Vicky had kept irritated him to another extent.

Pallikoodathula Paadam Paduchathilla
Naanga Natpu Paduchom
Chinna Vayasula Naanga Aluthathilla
Onna Senthu Siruchom
Kaasukkoru Panjam Vanthaalum
Paasathukku Panjamilla
Dhinam Dhinam Sanda Pottaalum
Nenjukkulla Vanjam illa

En Nanbana Pol Yarum illa
Intha Bhoomiyila
En Natpukkuthaan Eedey illa
Intha Bhoomiyila
Saathi illa Betham illa Natpukkulla
En Nanban Irukkura Varaiyil
Enakku Kavalaiyilla

(The above lyrics are from a tamil friendship song)

"Panradu ellam fraud thanam, idula friendship song oru keda" (all you do is fraud things and you're keeping a friendship song as caller tune) he started lamenting about Vicky.

He tried calling him again and again but his friend did not seem to pick up the call.

Giving up, Raghav tried calling the landline number of Vicky's house. Within a few rings the call was picked up.

Raghav wanted to make sure that it's Vicky who picks the call as he did not want to start screaming and later find it to be someone else.

"Hello" Raghav confirmed that it's Vicky! He took a deep breath and mentally revised all the sweet words to scold his best friend.

"Hey idiot can't you wait till I wake up and send you the mail? First of all I had forwarded that mail to you on friday night itself! Why didn't you send it to TL? Do you think I'm free like you? And am I loading you with my works? It was you who volunteered that you will do this project on behalf of me and do you remember what was that thing with which you bribed me? Did I spill it out to anyone just like how you did? How dare you call my mom and tell her that I'm chatting with my girlfriend?" Raghav shouted in one breath pouring out his entire anger at his friend.

"Excuse me? May I know who this is?" A female voice came from the other end. Raghav took his phone and rechecked the number which he had dialed. After confirming that it is Vicky's number only, and his intention to fool him, Raghav's anger shoots up to another level.

"Deii ! I know you and your poor mimicry skills! Don't try to fool me" Raghav warned him.

"I guess you've dialed the wrong number" the same sweet female voice replied.

"Wrong number illa da Wrong nanbar! I'll call your mobile now, if you don't attend it I'll straightaway come to your house and give you special treatment" Raghav told him furiously and ended the call.

This time when he dialed Vicky's number, he attended it on the first ring itself.

"Epdi Machan kandu pudicha?(How did you find out buddy?) Vicky asked Raghav cheekily.

"Nan yaru nu unaku theriyum, nee yaaru nu enaku theriyum, namma rendu perum yaaru nu indha ooruke theriyum! Aprum yen da? (I know who you are and you know who I am! Why are you still asking me?) Raghav told him.

Vicky chuckled and "Seri seri! What did Amma say to you?"

"She told me whatever you had complained about me to her. "

Vicky gulps saliva on hearing it.

"Be happy that you are not in front of me now! Else I'd have given you left and right for what you did to me" Raghav told him in a serious tone.