ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

Nithya was lazily walking around her house. It was just the fourth day of her vacation, but she got bored within that. Added to this, her dad had also gone to his office to attend an important meeting. Earlier her had promised that, they would go out for a small road trip and return at night, but due to this meeting, everything got cancelled.

She peeped inside the kitchen and found her mom busily cooking breakfast for them. She was too bored even to disturb her mom. So she just went back to her room and took out her iPad to watch a movie.

Just then, her eyes landed on the notification from the story The Gun Point.
Without even waiting for a second, she opened the notification and read the prologue of the story.

Nithya was extremely excited and impressed after reading the prologue. She had binge read the prequel, so the excitement was less compared to this because she came to know the twists and turns immediately. But now, the curiousity he had built with his words was unimaginable. She thought of something and started typing a message to "techie_writes".

Hey techie:) How are you? And please don't ask me how I am doing. Because after reading your prologue, my mind is not stable. I can't wait for the chapter updates. You know the Knack to keep someone on their toes and I guess you've done PhD in it!
Jokes apart,I'm eagerly waiting for your update and please let me know before you update, so that I can make myself free to read it. Best wishes 😃.

She sent the message to him and sat back to watch something. After few minutes, her iPad buzzed with a notification from "techie-writes". She opened it with a curious smile!

Hey medico! I don't know what you had said above is either a compliment or a bad thing. But on a lighter side, I consider it as a compliment. Thank you so much for your words. And I'll make sure that I notify you before updating 👍

Nithya had a wide grin after reading his reply. She replied back and started the conversation.

~ Aww thank you so much! In that way I can be peaceful!

Hahaha 😂😂 it's strange as well as happy to see someone who is very much addicted to my story

~ Your work deserves it man!!

Thank you 😊

~Btw, is your name Raghav?!

Nithya had found his name mentioned at the end of the prologue.

Yes. Why are you asking now?

~ I noticed your name in the prologue today and that's why I just asked.

You didn't know my name earlier?

~No. Had you mentioned elsewhere?

Yeah! I had mentioned my name in the prequel too. If I'm not wrong, in the first and last chapter.

~Oops.  I'd have skipped it as I was reading it in a hurry that day 🙈

It's okay! You got to know now right! Then why to worry?

~Yup. Why didn't you ask my name?!

She was curious as he did not ask what's her name. She expected that he would ask her during their first conversation itself, but he didn't. Now she was eager to know the reason.