ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɢᴀʟᴀᴛᴀ

The whole family and friends were getting ready excitedly for Sindhu and Shravan's wedding.

They all had reached the wedding hall and the decorations were almost done. As Raghav's mother is very close to Sindhu's mother, they had also gone to the hall earlier.

They had planned for the reception that night, followed by wedding the next morning.

After having lunch, Raghav was talking with Sindhu and other friends while Nithya came there yawning.

"Feeling sleepy?" Raghav asked her.

"Yeah.. this girl did not let me sleep last night. She was pestering me to check each and every item in her luggage." Nithya complained about Sindhu.

"I should not forget anything na, that's why I was asking you to check. If I leave something at home then what would I do?" Sindhu argued.

"You are moving to the next street and not US okay?" Nithya glared at her.

"Whatever!"

"You go and sleep for a while Nithya, soon you should get ready for the reception right?" Raghav told her.

"Yeah Di, I don't want you to be with dark circles in any of the pictures." Sindhu added.

"Haan I'll go now.. Raghav, can you please come with me?" Nithya asked him.

"Why Nithya? Do you want something?" Raghav asked back.

"Just come for a minute Raghav." Nithya compelled.

"Can't you see that he is talking to us?" Sindhu told Nithya.

"I'm not blind! I'm just calling him for a minute."

"Okay I'll come." Raghav said as he stood up from the chair. But Sindhu pulled him back and made him sit.

"What secret you want to tell him now?" Sindhu asked Nithya.

"There's nothing like secret"

"Then tell him here itself." Sindhu ordered her.

Nithya glared at Sindhu and Raghav. "Okay, you chat with your best friend, I'm leaving." She told them angrily and left the place.

"Nithya, wait..." Raghav called her, but she vanished from the place soon.

"Why did you do like this Sindhu?" Raghav asked her disappointed with her behaviour.

"Just chill Raghav, only today I can tease her and I'm enjoying my time." Sindhu said winking at him.

They all talked for some time and went to their rooms to take rest. Raghav was busy in checking the stage decorations for the reception, as he knows that Sindhu needs perfection in everything.

Soon, everyone got ready for the reception.

Sindhu and Shravan were looking stunning in their outfits.