ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ

The next morning, everyone got ready for the wedding. Nithya wore the saree, which Raghav had selected that day.

Everyone were admiring her beauty, while our handsome hero also came there wearing a same color shirt, which surprised everyone

"Hey Raghav! We both are twinning!" Nithya smiled excitedly and gave a hifi to him

"Yess! This is so unexpected!" Raghav told her.

"You were the one who selected this saree, then how could you forget that I'd be wearing the same color?" She questioned him.

"It's true that I selected this, but I didn't knew that you'd be wearing this today."

"Oh okay."

"By the way you are looking pretty." He complemented.

"Paara! For the first time you are complementing my looks!" Nithya was surprised to hear his compliment.

"Haha! Felt like tell you today. I guess that is not a crime."

"Yeah yeah!"

As it was time for the muhurtham, Raghav and Nithya went to the stage. Everyone were surprised to see them both wearing the same color dress.

"Did you guys plan and wore same colors?" Sindhu asked them.

"Nah, we didn't plan Sindhu." Raghav replied.

"Then how are you guys matching so perfectly?" Shravan joined Sindhu.

"I didn't plan anything mama.. but he only selected my saree." Nithya replied like a good girl. Shravan and Sindhu were shocked to hear this.

"What is this Raghav? You didn't tell me that you both went for shopping?" Sindhu asked him.

" I only selected  this saree for her , but we bought it on the day when we went for your purchase. We did not go for separate shopping." Raghav replied. Before Sindhu or Shravan could say something, the wedding rituals started and everyone got busy.

Sindhu was bidding bye to her family as they were about to leave to Shravan's house. She walked towards Raghav with teary eyes.

"Hey girly! Why are you crying? Shravan should only cry for marrying you." Raghav teased her.