ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Nithya looked into his eyes, it conveyed his love for her.

But suddenly her expression changed into a deadly glare. She glared at him for a moment and got down from the car.

"Nithya.. wait" Raghav shouted but she didn't respond to him and started walking.

"Give me a minute Nithya..." He pleaded her, but she didn't let him to talk to her.

Suddenly, their mobiles started ringing at the same time. They looked at eachother in confusion and took out their mobiles.

Nithya's mother had called her, while Sindhu had called Raghav.

"Hello." Nithya attended the call first.

"Where are you Nithya? It's raining here." Tharani asked her in worry.

"I just reached here ma, I'll come home in two minutes." Nithya replied.

"Thank god! Come soon di." Her mom told and ended the call.

"Hello Sindhu?" On hearing Sindhu's name, Nithya turned towards him.

"Where are you Raghav?" Sindhu asked him.

"Just reached home and parked the car. What happened Sindhu?"

"You come to Nithya's house now.." Sindhu ordered him.

"What? Why?" Raghav asked in confusion.

"Just come here da and aunty is also here, so don't worry." Sindhu told him and ended the call.

Raghav looked at Nithya, who was raising her eyebrows and asking him what happened.

"Sindhu asked me to come to your house." He told her.

"Oh, she had come home. I forgot to tell you." Nithya replied and started walking towards her house.

"Nithya.  " Before Raghav could say anything, she showed her palm and stopped him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Few hours back.

Nithya had got a call from her hospital asking her to attend an important surgery. Sindhu and Shravan had just reached there, and Nithya had to leave immediately.

"I'll try to come home as early as possible Sindhu." Nithya promised her sister.

"Okay di,we will wait till you come." Sindhu replied with a smile.

Nithya left to hospital, and Sindhu decided to make use of this time to convince her family.
She called Vicky and told him a quick plan.

Vicky agreed and went to meet Raghav's mother, Sharadha.

"Hey Vicky! What a surprise!!" Sharadha smiled.

"How are you maa?"

"I'm fine da, how are you? How is Anitha?"

"We both are fine, Anitha went to Cochin last week."

"Oh okay, so what's the reason for your surprise visit?"

"Maa.. as you know.. Raghav, me, Sindhu and Yazhini are one gang. Except Raghav and me, the girls got married. And if I get married to or even if I think of getting married to another girl, Anitha would kill me." Vicky told her.