ʏᴏᴜ & ᴍᴇ

The couples played cards for a while, and dozed off as the had a big day awaiting for them.

Raghav woke up early in the morning, to check the arrangements. He went inside Yazhini's room and saw her getting ready. He saw her friends who were helping her to get ready.

"Anna!!" Yazhini squealed in joy.

"Good morning da!" He smiled at her.

"What are you doing here Anna?" One of Yazhini's friend asked him.

"I want to talk to her for few minutes... Can you please wait outside?" He requested sweetly and the girls left the room.

Yazhini was playing with her fingers nervously. It was her big day indeed!

"Feeling nervous?" He asked with a chuckle.

"How can I not be nervous Anna?"

"Haha just chill da.."

"All these days I didn't feel anything as I was very excited about the wedding. And the day has arrived, now I have to leave you all and enter into a new life, new family... " Yazhini told him sadly.

"You are not leaving us Yazhini.. we are with you only." He assured her.

"But still... I don't know how is appa going to handle this. It scares me."

"I know da, I'll take care of him! You don't worry."

"Hmm..."

"Now that you are getting married, your priority should be your in-laws. But that doesn't mean that you should forget your family."

Yazhini nodded her head understandingly.

"Leave all that! Are you happy that Amma is here?" Raghav asked her to cheer her mood.

"Happy?? Do you know how I was when appa told me about it! I screamed so loud that the whole appartment heard my voice. I was dancing, jumping, shouting and what not!!" She told him as she remembered the moment when her father told her about it.

"I missed this!" He chuckled.

"Hahaha"

"It's getting late, I'll ask your friends to come in." Raghav told her as he got ready to leave.

Yazhini moved towards him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much for everything Anna." She told him and he kissed her forehead controlling his tears.

"I want to ask you something." She told him.

"Later da, I'm not going to runaway from you. Now you get ready." Raghav replied.

"Anna..." She whined but he didn't listen to her. He called her friends in and went to his room for getting ready for muhurtham.

Soon the guests started arriving the hall and the rituals started. Vicky and Anitha came to the hall and stood there shocked, as Raghav and Nithya were sitting on the first row and talking to eachother. Sindhu also joined them to witness this scene.

 Sindhu also joined them to witness this scene