ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

There was absolute silence between them. Nithya was still holding Raghav's hand, as a sign that she would never leave him. Raghav's eyes were fixed at the lonely moon shinning bright at the sky.

"Just like this moon, Amma had faced lots of ups and downs in life. Everytime when she falls down, she gets up with more power. " Raghav told her thoughtfully.

"I can understand Raghav..." Nithya replied softly.

"If Amma had born in a supportive family, she would have been a doctor like you.
You know what? Amma admires you a lot. She even says that, you are behaving just like how she was in her younger age. " He smiled sadly.

Nithya nodded her head, as Sharadha had even told her about it. But Nithya was not aware of the intensity of her words earlier.

On seeing Raghav sitting silently, Nithya couldn't stay calm.

"Raghav, past is past. Aunty has suffered a lot. I completely agree to it. But, that didn't make her week like many women who are abandoned in this society. She is an example to all single mothers! She has raised you so well. Feel happy and proud of it." Nithya told him.

Raghav silently listened to her words, she was telling the truth.

"I've seen how close you both are to Yazhini, and I don't think she would miss her wedding. I'm just telling her opinion. As you said that I'm thinking like aunty, I want to tell you my opinion."

Raghav nodded his head and turned towards her.

"Aunty might be angry with her brother and relatives, but she will not stop you from being a brother to Yazhini. You both know the value of a brother in one's life, so definitely she would never compromise with your bond with Yazhini." Nithya told him.

She was right. Raghav had heard his mother saying that 'a brother should not only be in the hard times, but also during the happiest moments.' Yazhini is getting married, and how could he miss it! He made up his mind to convince his mother and take her for the wedding.

Nithya recieved a call from her mother, and she replied that she would be back home in few minutes.

"You go, Nithya. I'll sit here for some more time." Raghav told her as she ended the call.

"Just relax but don't think about it and get depressed again. Everything will go on well!" She assured him.

Nithya stood up and started walking, suddenly she turned back and shook his shoulders. Raghav turned towards her curiously. She took out her mobile and turned on the camera to take a selfie.

"Smile please" she told him cutely and his lips curved automatically.

"Good boy! Now go home and sleep well!" She told and ran to her home, before her mother could call her again

Raghav just smiled on how she cared for his mood off and tried to cheer him up. He went to his house and slept peacefully. After many years he has vented out his pain to someone. He was insecured that, what if someone misjudged him based on his past. But Nithya made it easy for him to open up.